Breathitt at Russell (3A)

RangerBob

Who wins?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I think the best case scenario for Breathitt is to jump out early on Russell and force them to play catchup. In my opinion if Breathitt does not turn the ball over and plays good run defense, I see them winning this game somewhere in the range of 28 to 14. On the other hand if they cough up the ball a few times and Russell manages to run the ball and control the clock, then that score will reverse and Russell will win by about the same score 28 to 14. Either way I think it will be a hard hitting and exciting football game like it usually is when these two match up.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Russell has had a great season but they are starting to get into some real good teams now. Who ever wins this game will be lunch for next game anyway.

Belfry is very solid team,but you just never know.A injury or weather can make a big difference in a game,really dont know how any of the teams will respond if gets real cold since none of them have had to deal with it so far. There really is not a weak team in the 4 left in this bracket,any of the 4 could play for and win the title.......Thats what makes high school football so exciting.