Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup Co. 27 Boyd Co. 26 (4A)

Featured Replies

Final

Musketeers scored on the last play of the game.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Greenup wins....I never thought that would happen. Sounds like they are peeking at a right time. Good luck to them next week. Who will they play? Harrison County?

I think some people owe Greenups coach an apology for all the trash they talked about him on here. He has really got them peaking at the right time. Congrats to Greenup for sticking together.

Congratulation Greenup. You are making our community proud. Congratulations to Boyd County on ending their season looking great.

I think some people owe Greenups coach an apology for all the trash they talked about him on here. He has really got them peaking at the right time. Congrats to Greenup for sticking together.
I Concurr

What happened on the Unsportsmanlike penalty?

Actually the score was GC 27- BC 26. Someone tell me how Greenup got their last 1st down after getting a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty on the 1 foot line.

 

It should have been 1st and 15, but the 1st down marker was on the five. Maybe I'm missing something.

 

Greenup Co. ended up getting 7 downs on the last series.

  • Author
What happened on the Unsportsmanlike penalty?

 

I heard it was on a fan on the sideline.

??????

I think some people owe Greenups coach an apology for all the trash they talked about him on here. He has really got them peaking at the right time. Congrats to Greenup for sticking together.

 

I agree GREAT WIN COACH SAMMONS, and GREAT WIN GREENUP

Actually the score was GC 27- BC 26. Someone tell me how Greenup got their last 1st down after getting a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty on the 1 foot line.

 

It should have been 1st and 15, but the 1st down marker was on the five. Maybe I'm missing something.

 

Greenup Co. ended up getting 7 downs on the last series.

 

You are correct, Greenup got a first down on the one yard line...Should had been first and Goal, even after the 15 yard penalty, but the chains did not move and our Staff did not catch it, so nothing we can say against it.

 

The clock clearly ran out at the end of the game as well.

 

My hat off to Greenup they came in and played hard and was definetly more prepared then we were. We only stayed in this game by the heart and desire of some of our kids, their gameplan was more executed then ours.

 

I hate to see our Seniors have the season they have had, they deserved better. Good Luck in the future.:thumb:

I heard it was on a fan on the sideline.

??????

 

If so and it wasnt part of the Staff, then how is that a Penalty on Greenup?

Who does Greenup play next??

I think some people owe Greenups coach an apology for all the trash they talked about him on here. He has really got them peaking at the right time. Congrats to Greenup for sticking together.

 

I said about the same thing on the preview thread for this game. He must be doing something right.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.