Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: North Oldham @ Henry County

Who Will Win? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Henry County
      66%
    • North Oldham
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Football Addict. The comment was merely a joke. I have seen both teams play. Neither of them are very impressive. I watched the first North Oldham - Henry game; In my opinion it won't be a gut wrenching, man I can't believe I just saw that, type of game!

You're good dude. I guess we disagree when I say that two ok teams can make a heck of a game. From my understanding, North Oldham's coach used to coach at Henry years ago. That, my friend, creates some emotion.

North Oldham @ Henry County

 

Well, them good 'ol boys down at the fire hall have been sitting around the pot bellied stove waiting for this game since July 15th. Both schools have had similar seasons with the exception that Henry spoiled North's homecoming by being a bad date. Not much being said about that now. Wonder why? Coach Martin brings his herd of wild horses into the Cats den Friday night for what should be a good contest. Cats have not lost at home for over a year and North has never beaten them. Yet North is still favored, I don't get it. My little smart pill machine took little time in picking this one. Them ornery Wildcats will be more physical. When all is said and done look for the team in red to be practicing on turkey day. Leonard's loser in a street fight.....North Oldham. Get me outta here Percy.

 

Nice post! Haven't heard a Leonard's loser reference in a coon's age!:laugh:

Football Addict. Are you going to be at the North Oldham vs. Henry game? Yes, the NO coach did coach at Henry years ago.

Football Addict. Are you going to be at the North Oldham vs. Henry game? Yes, the NO coach did coach at Henry years ago.

I haven't decided. Since Casey County is out, there is not much else to do. I am saying at this point yes. It should be very good. I think Henry will come out and throw it around a little. :cool:

Henry will come out and throw a little??? Have you seen them play? Henry throws about sixty five to seventy percent of the time.

Henry will come out and throw a little??? Have you seen them play? Henry throws about sixty five to seventy percent of the time.

It is called a figure of speech. Come on fireball!!!! :creepy:

I can't wait for this game!!! Should be a war... Coach Martin has done an Awesome Job and North but he did a great job at Henry when he was there. His old influence at Henry may pay off for the Wildcats tonight. Those HC kids are some of the toughest around! No picks... everyone should come watch this one! Good luck to both teams for a safe and fun night!!!

As a mother of a North Oldham football player, I just want to say that these kids have worked so hard this year. Every game we get a little better and we are ready for a great game tonight. We didn't win a game last year, we played one of the toughest schedules in the state and I think that lesson has taught us the meaning of the word TEAM. Adversity can bring out the best in a team. Coach Martin and his crew has done an incredible job and no matter what the score says tonight after the game, I know this team is a WINNER!

As a mother of a North Oldham football player, I just want to say that these kids have worked so hard this year. Every game we get a little better and we are ready for a great game tonight. We didn't win a game last year, we played one of the toughest schedules in the state and I think that lesson has taught us the meaning of the word TEAM. Adversity can bring out the best in a team. Coach Martin and his crew has done an incredible job and no matter what the score says tonight after the game, I know this team is a WINNER!

Great Post!!:thumb::thumb:

And welcome to BGP mam!:banana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.