Mason/Russell - Round 2

RangerBob

Who wins?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The weather report looks good for the game. Temp around 40 with no rain. Ideal conditions. The field will be a bit wet because of the monsoon rains we had last night. I look for a great game on a very muddy field.

I hope the turnout is better than last Friday. It was the smallest croud that I think I have ever seen. I'd guess with the mighty Royals coming to town we will have a better turnout. I was a little surprised by the small turnout by Mason fans when we played at Mason County. Maybe they were just waiting to make that trip down the AA.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this one isn't as close as the first one! I think Russell was very fortunate the first time if they would have had a kicker it would have been over in regulation. IMO. GOOD LUCK RUSSELL!!!:fire:

Actually, Mason has 3 kickers that have contributed in every game one way or another. I don't think a freshman missing a 41 yard field goal 2 yards short to win the game gives logic to say they don't have a kicker.

After that weather report about the monsoon rains... looks like the Royals are goin' in to a sloppy Devils' den tomorrow night!! Lace 'em up and take the wood to 'em! :fight:

GO ROYALS!!!

The field conditions shouldn't have an effect on the game. I was just over by the field and it looks fine. Not alot of grass in the middle but not too bad.

I think a healthy Russell team plays a much better game against Mason this time.