RangerBob

Who wins?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see the Royals keep the great season going. I want basketball, but I'm willing to watch a few more weeks of Royal football. :thumb:

Exactly ! I love this time time of the year !

The hope of the football playoffs and the anticipation of basketball season......Just makes me warm all over.:D

Playoffs are won at the lines of scrimmage and execution - Ivan and coaches have done well with this group .... Really like where Devils are right now ....

Mason has talent but do they have push enough. At home they didn't think so , that's why they went for two when it was a dead even 10 yard game ....

Devils grind this one out ....

I guess its all a matter of perception.

Teams go for the win in those situations because they feel they deserve it.

:argue:

Russell played a very poor game the first time around. Per Mason County Coach in his post game interview they played there best game to that date. Russell should not make all the mistakes they did in the first game and win this one in the 3rd quarter.

Russell 35

Mason C. 13

Russell played a very poor game the first time around. Per Mason County Coach in his post game interview they played there best game to that date. Russell should not make all the mistakes they did in the first game and win this one in the 3rd quarter.

Russell 35

Mason C. 13

No way this game will be that way...:mad:...Well then Mason should not make all the mistakes they did in the first game.

Russell 35

Mason C. 13

Didn't hear the post game.....

Turned it off just like everyone else in Mason Co. :cry:

Jeepman is exactly right .... I heard same thing going home on "Double A".... Mason went for two because Devils much more powerful in 10 yard game .... Look for this to repeat at the Hank playing on dirt .. Mason had much , much better turf ... If this game was at Mason watch out .. down to the wire because Devils always start slow and it lingers longer on the road ... But with the band , the kids in the end zone , fireworks , etc .. I really like where Devils are right now ... Especially after giving away the game to SK at home ....

This match up reminds me of Fleming- Fritz games of recent years .... But Mason is much better than Fleming ....

No way this game will be that way...:mad:...Well then Mason should not make all the mistakes they did in the first game.

Just repeating what your own Head Coach stated. Are you saying he was wrong and you are right? We already know Russell played poorly in that game.

Didn't hear the post game.....

Turned it off just like everyone else in Mason Co. :cry:

It was one of the more interesting post game interviews I have heard. He was very very proud of his team and indicated that they played their best game. I have to give him credit. The going for two was a great call.

If Russell play the way they did in the first meeting congratulations you will be moving on. I just don't think they will do that again.