Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County's QB???

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any updates or info on his health? Will he be playing against West Carter in the playoffs first round?

 

If not, we he be available for the second round if they win?

I heard that MC lost their center too. Both boys were in a auto accident - the center was hurt worse than the QB. Any truth to this?

All I know is that Mason County had to start Neal Pawshat, a freshman, against Greenup County.

I heard that MC lost their center too. Both boys were in a auto accident - the center was hurt worse than the QB. Any truth to this?

 

All I know is that Mason County had to start Neal Pawshat, a freshman, against Greenup County.

 

The center was not hurt in a car accident. Cox was involved in an auto accident but had no bearing on playing last Friday night. It was game related.

 

Neal Pawsat played very solid against Greenup last Friday. As a freshman his future is VERY bright.

Game related? I would have played him in 2nd half. Mason nearly lost. THat doesn't make sense. I hope the C is ok. What did he hurt?

Game related? I would have played him in 2nd half. Mason nearly lost. THat doesn't make sense. I hope the C is ok. What did he hurt?

 

He did not dress so it woulld have been hard to play him. :lol:

 

The Greenup County game was not going to affect the post season so why risk further injury to the QB? This is the week that matters most.

 

The center is ok just not able to play. Not sure the specific injury but has had shoulder problems all year.

The center was not hurt in a car accident. Cox was involved in an auto accident but had no bearing on playing last Friday night. It was game related.

 

Neal Pawsat played very solid against Greenup last Friday. As a freshman his future is VERY bright.

 

Thanks for the information. I heard that the freshman QB (Pawsat) looked good. I agree with you about his future.

Told you in the beginning Pawsat could play.

 

What is his height and weight?

What is his height and weight?

Height is 6'2". Not sure about his weight.

Height is 6'2". Not sure about his weight.

 

:thumb: Thanks.

Any word about who is starting this week ?

 

Or is it a "hush hush " situation ? :sssh:

Haven't heard a thing; school was out Monday and Tuesday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.