November 5, 200718 yr This could be the year of the Cards! ! ! :banana::banana::dancingpa:banana::banana: Love the Cards!!!
November 5, 200718 yr Louisville should be loaded this year. Most polls have North Carolina # 1, but the loss of Brandon Wright will be hard to replace. UofL will probably be slightly stronger than the Heels.
November 5, 200718 yr Author Louisville should be loaded this year. Most polls have North Carolina # 1, but the loss of Brandon Wright will be hard to replace. UofL will probably be slightly stronger than the Heels. What do you mean by stronger?
November 5, 200718 yr UL in the Final Four are you kidding me?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
November 5, 200718 yr Has anyone labeled this U.L. team as "Elite" ? :scared: :sssh:. That hasn't worked out so good for the football team . :sleep: . . . no OSU is elite...errr....or not
November 5, 200718 yr What do you mean by stronger? I think Louisville, on a neutral court, is better than North Carolina. I think Carolina will miss Wright more than some think.
November 5, 200718 yr Author I think Louisville, on a neutral court, is better than North Carolina. I think Carolina will miss Wright more than some think. Oh.....okay.
November 5, 200718 yr Wow Dicky V didnt pick Duke! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa :dancingpa:dancingpa :dancingpa:dancingpa :dancingpa:dancingpa
November 5, 200718 yr UL in the Final Four are you kidding me?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You wouldn't be laughing if you've read all the preseason polls.
November 5, 200718 yr You wouldn't be laughing if you've read all the preseason polls. Yes he would...He only sees one thing, and that is blue, no matter what the circumstance...
November 5, 200718 yr Oh.....okay. Okay....just an opinion. I think Louisville can hang with Carolina, and then some. Maybe we'll see.
November 5, 200718 yr Author Okay....just an opinion. I think Louisville can hang with Carolina, and then some. Maybe we'll see. Hopefully.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.