UK vs. Pikeville updates!

BigBlueFreak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was at the game for the first half...Definitely playing hard and a lot more movement on offense right now...However we have no inside game at all, and if we dont hit outside shots this year, that is going to be a big problem. I mean we have the guards that definitely can shoot the ball. However when looking at our guards none of them really are that great at attacking the basket. Meeks is fast, but he really actually is not the best at finishing, because he goes a little to fast to the basket. Crawford has the ability to drive, however he always lowers his head and shoulder and usually gets called for a charge or trapped on the baseline. Bradley really might be the best at finishing around the basket when it comes to driving the basket, however he has a tendency to get a little out of control with it sometime..So we definitely need to find an inside thread and a guy that really can drive the lane consistently, because shooting threes all the time just wont cut it, especially when we have an off night which will happen...

I know this was just the first game and I am VERY HAPPY from what I have seen. However those are the things that I still very worried about this year...