Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Pikeville updates!

Featured Replies

  • Author

We are finally beating teams of this caliber the way we should beat them. In the past this would had been a 10 point game.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Come on now guys....It's an exhibition game against a bad basketball team.

 

I know...we'll see how good they are in a few weeks.

  • Author

Stevenson is just not gonna get it done in the SEC, not this year.

Stevenson is just not gonna get it done in the SEC, not this year.

 

Stevenson throughout his career at UK will be a defensive role player.

I like the new uni's!

 

New uniforms? They look pretty much the same as last year to me?

Well I was at the game for the first half...Definitely playing hard and a lot more movement on offense right now...However we have no inside game at all, and if we dont hit outside shots this year, that is going to be a big problem. I mean we have the guards that definitely can shoot the ball. However when looking at our guards none of them really are that great at attacking the basket. Meeks is fast, but he really actually is not the best at finishing, because he goes a little to fast to the basket. Crawford has the ability to drive, however he always lowers his head and shoulder and usually gets called for a charge or trapped on the baseline. Bradley really might be the best at finishing around the basket when it comes to driving the basket, however he has a tendency to get a little out of control with it sometime..So we definitely need to find an inside thread and a guy that really can drive the lane consistently, because shooting threes all the time just wont cut it, especially when we have an off night which will happen...

 

I know this was just the first game and I am VERY HAPPY from what I have seen. However those are the things that I still very worried about this year...

Yeah I just saw the thread about it. Thanks thou.

 

Is this from the King James version? :laugh:

The hustle is refreshing to watch.

 

We just caused a 10 second violation. I don't remember that happening for a while...

Patterson has a nice shot. Real soft.

That PG for Pikeville needs to pull up his pants he looks retarted.

How many does Patterson have ?

Stevenson shouldn't been on the floor much this year.

  • Author

It would be nice to see that board hit the century mark...

  • Author

Legion isn't shooting the ball well at all....

  • Author

I didn't realize PP had 21 and 8 tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.