Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Pikeville updates!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Meeks has 27 points in the first half!:fire:

Save some points for the other players Meeks! Point hog!

  • Author

Stevenson may play hard but he still has a long long way to go...

Meeks is unreal...

 

Ferguson for PC looks like a pretty good player...the Cats could use him.

Meeks has 27 points in the first half!:fire:

Wow! What a first half for Meeks!:ylsuper:

I'm pretty sure we've hit more threes in the first half tonight than we did all last season. The shooters look good so far.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure we've hit more threes in the first half tonight than we did all last season. The shooters look good so far.

 

It looks like it used to look...

It looks like it used to look...

 

I was gonna say the same thing but didnt wanna bring up his name... Kinda reminds me of the way we played with a certain coach we had back in the 90's.

  • Author
I was gonna say the same thing but didnt wanna bring up his name... Kinda reminds me of the way we played with a certain coach we had back in the 90's.

 

I'm not gonna say that yet, not until we play a bit stiffer competition. If we can run the floor like this against them, then I'll say it.

Come on now guys....It's an exhibition game against a bad basketball team.

Someone gimme a run down of the first half. I worked a midnight last night and woke up a few seconds before half time.

 

I know Meeks is on fire but how have the others looked ? Who has surprised you most ofther than Meeks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.