Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Pikeville updates!

Featured Replies

:mad::irked: This makes me sick, Kyle Macy calling the game...this just ruined it for me...to the radio I go.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now why does this (Kyle Macy) make you sick? I like Kyle and I know him.

  • Author
Now why does this (Kyle Macy) make you sick? I like Kyle and I know him.

 

I know him too and I can't stand him.

I hope Hazard native, Pikeville freshman, Justin Hicks gets a minute or 2 of playing time.

 

Nevermind...He started for the Bears.

  • Author
I hope Hazard native, Pikeville freshman, Justin Hicks gets a minute or 2 of playing time.

 

I imagine they will all get time.

  • Author

Starting 5

 

Bradley

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Coury

They just showed the starting lineup for Pikeville & had Hicks name under a player but it was not him.

  • Author

Big ovation for Patterson! First 2 for his career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.