October 30, 200718 yr Think about it.............. The Giants are 6-2?????? The Packers are 5-1?????? Freaking Lions are 5-2??? Carolina is 4-3???? Seattle is 4-3???? I think the Bengals could beat any of them at home and most of them on the road. Other than Dallas how many NFC teams would you put before the following: NE PITT INDY JAX TENN KC SD DEN BALT CLEV Pack just beat Denver at Denver.:thumb:
October 30, 200718 yr I can't believe there are actually people who think Cincinnati could win an NFC division...
October 30, 200718 yr I can't believe there are actually people who think Cincinnati could win an NFC division... I agree. I usually even cheer for the Bengals, but to say they could win the division is crazy. They have CFL players at linebacker and overall their defense is just terrible.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.