Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I need a QB for this week.

Featured Replies

My two QB's are Derek Anderson and Eli Manning but Manning has a bye week. So who should I pick up out of these guys?

 

 

Chad Pennington

(NYJ - QB) VS WASH

 

Tarvaris Jackson

(Min - QB) VS SD

 

Trent Edwards

(Buf - QB) VS CIN

 

Matt Schaub

(Hou - QB) VS OAK

 

Daunte Culpepper

(Oak - QB) VS HOU

 

Steve McNair

(Bal - QB) VS PITT

 

David Carr

(Car - QB) VS TEN

 

Quinn Gray

(Jac - QB) VS NO

 

 

Im thinking Gray what do you guys think?

My two QB's are Derek Anderson and Eli Manning but Manning has a bye week. So who should I pick up out of these guys?

 

 

Chad Pennington

(NYJ - QB) VS WASH

 

Tarvaris Jackson

(Min - QB) VS SD

 

Trent Edwards

(Buf - QB) VS CIN

 

Matt Schaub

(Hou - QB) VS OAK

 

Daunte Culpepper

(Oak - QB) VS HOU

 

Steve McNair

(Bal - QB) VS PITT

 

David Carr

(Car - QB) VS TEN

 

Quinn Gray

(Jac - QB) VS NO

 

 

Im thinking Gray what do you guys think?

 

 

Carr. He won't throw interceptions because they'll run nothing but draw plays :lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
Carr. He won't throw interceptions because they'll run nothing but draw plays :lol::lol::lol:

 

I need stats and TD's!

If Edwards didn't get hurt Sunday, then I'd say he was a no-brainer this week going against the Bungles defense.

  • Author

I think Edwards was hurt..If hes gonna play..then I will grab him..because he plays the BENGALS!!..lol

What's wrong with Anderson? He's been putting up some good numbers. Is this a league that let's 2 starting QB's?

  • Author
What's wrong with Anderson? He's been putting up some good numbers.

 

Hes my starter no way would I sit him! Eli has a bye week so I need another QB!

Hes my starter no way would I sit him! Eli has a bye week so I need another QB!

 

Gotcha. Gray or Culpepper.

  • Author

I like Gray but Culpepper plays the Texans where as Gray has the Saints.

What about Quin Gray? You guys like Culpepper better?

I'd take Gray against the Saints or Pennington against the Redskins.

  • Author
I'd take Gray against the Saints or Pennington against the Redskins.

 

Just say the Clemens is starting for the Jets now.

Just say the Clemens is starting for the Jets now.

Hadn't seen the Pennington news. I figured if Mangini hadn't done it two weeks ago, he wouldn't do it period.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.