October 27, 200718 yr Don't look now, but a 3-loss team might win the SEC East. Crazy year in college football.
October 27, 200718 yr Don't look now, but a 3-loss team might win the SEC East. Crazy year in college football. It's results like this possible Georgia victory that make the UK loss to MSU all the more disappointing. UK already needed help. They now need a certifiable miracle because Florida and South Carolina would have to lose twice, and while I think one of them will, I don't think both will.
October 27, 200718 yr It's results like this possible Georgia victory that make the UK loss to MSU all the more disappointing. UK already needed help. They now need a certifiable miracle because Florida and South Carolina would have to lose twice, and while I think one of them will, I don't think both will. This game also makes the USC loss sting a little more.
October 27, 200718 yr As I have said all season - Florida is going to be very beatable because Tebow is going to go down with an injury. He is still playing today, but he is very affected by the injured shoulder.
October 27, 200718 yr As I have said all season - Florida is going to be very beatable because Tebow is going to go down with an injury. He is still playing today, but he is very affected by the injured shoulder. UGA has come up with a great game plan against a QB that is not mobile this week...will this same gameplan be successful against UK?
October 27, 200718 yr UGA has come up with a great game plan against a QB that is not mobile this week...will this same gameplan be successful against UK? Probably so.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.