October 27, 200718 yr Florida's skill is just in a whole other class than any of the other SEC teams. Then why do they have two losses in the SEC???
October 27, 200718 yr They'd better get the team under control and stop with the penalties. No point in giving Florida any more yards than they need.
October 27, 200718 yr I said skill, I didn't say team. Saying that their skill is in a whole another class compared to other SEC teams is a little out there. All these teams LSU, Auburn, Georgia, and even UK is pretty darn close to Florida in skill. I will agree that they probably have the most skill, but they definitely not way ahead of others as you pretty much said..
October 27, 200718 yr OK, in the wake of that 30 yard penalty, I think the referees are in need of calling that both ways. How do you get two facemasks penalties on the same play, and neither are on the Florida Gators who by the way, also grabbed the facemask.
October 27, 200718 yr Yeah I don't get that call DF. Fortunately it didn't hurt Georgia at all. I tell you what, the Bulldogs look TOUGH so far.
October 27, 200718 yr Well, they looked tough riiiiight up to the point they did that. Pick six for Florida and the game is tied at 14, 14:41 left in the half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.