Class A playoffs

Tonight Hazard should have made believers out of a few people when they defeated a good LCA team 41 to 21. :banana: This well coached Bulldog team came back from an early LCA score and took control of the game, scoring at will in the first half while their defense held the Eagles time after time. I feel this game had to impress a few doubters and will only serve to add more confidence to this team as they begin playoffs.

Way to go Bulldogs!!:flame:

They tend to have the wheels come off at this time of the year, though. They have had MANY 10-0 and 9-1 seasons lately end before a regional final.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood does not start nearly as many people two ways like Dayton. If someone from Dayton needs a break they must send a much less talented younger kid in. Beechwood has plenty of depth and has many players that can hop in at any point in the game.

080, again you have no idea what your talking about, Hoffman, Mainello, Bailey, Bessie, Davis, Bankemper, Tiepel, Elliot, Amalong, Downton,Daniels I make that to be 11 of 11 two way starters, they shuffle in recievers for certain plays.

This has nothing to do with being "cocky" it has to do with getting the facts straight. I have read threads all season about Beechwood and what they do, 90% of them are wrong. I am ,as you have figured out by now, as close to the Beechwood football program as one can get, I do not state anything but facts about your Devils, so please do the same for the Tigers. If you are unsure of a situation, im me, instead of posting utter nonsense.

We will see if you are so cocky if Dayton meets Beechwood in the playoffs again.

Bring it don't sing it:D. I am sure the Beechwood players have heard how great the Dayton GreenDevils have become since they last played but they realize they have to take care of business this Friday first. Then and only then, if they win, will they think about your beloved GreenDevils.

My bet is they will be ready to answer all questions and challenges that Dayton presents.

The fact that Hazard has played a "weak schedule" sometimes adds to the skeptic's fire, :fire: but you must consider that Hazard is the only team to beat Letcher Central in the first game of the season at Letcher's home field. Then, we went to Cumberland and placed a sound beating on them in a game that many felt would be a "test" for us. Then, we ended the season with a near perfect game and a big win over a Lexington Christian school that many have felt would be oone of the regional finalists this year.

Our team is very dedicated to showing the state just how good "Mountain Football" really is and will do all in their power to make eastern Kentucky proud when we progress through the playoffs.

I appreciate all the team's effort up to this point and have every confidence we will continue to follow the leadership of our Great Coaching Staff and do all in their power to bring home a championship!

GO BULLDOGS!:dancingpa