Heisman Race...

Riverside 157

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodson will win heisman trophy, not even being biast or taking sides, just think about it, he's turned around UK history...and has many major wins under his belts, and plays good against top teams in the nation.

He has two major wins.....I do not think that he will win it...I say it is either going to be Tebow or Hart.

Woodson will win heisman trophy, not even being biast or taking sides, just think about it, he's turned around UK history...and has many major wins under his belts, and plays good against top teams in the nation.

I like Woodson, RP is right. He has two major wins under his belt, well 3 if you want to count UGA from last year. If UF and Tebow continue to play well he will be the front runner. As for the question, Woodson is still very much in it, Brohm will need to win out. If U of L gets hit with another L, then IMO he is out of it. But the same could be said for Woodson too.

I thought Tebow was awsome against UK. He is the major component on that FLA. offense. In my mind, he should be in the running. Woodson needs to finish strong, winout... and he will be positioned for a strong candidacy for the award. Brohm, not sure he can get there at this point. Even with great numbers, just hard to recognize the best college football player on a sub .500 team. Hope all have a strong finish to the season...