Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Jets updates

Featured Replies

Carson Palmers new educational video. Clock Mismanagement 101:devil:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carson Palmers new educational video. Clock Mismanagement 101:devil:

 

I dont think you can blame it on him on this one, the whole last 10 seconds was nuts there because of the refs...

Also I have a question here. I know I have heard before during the game, that you can prevent the 10 second runoff by taking a timeout...So why couldn't we take a timeout there?

 

Also I have never seen so many crazy things happen with refs during a game, as I do during bengal games...

I dont think you can blame it on him on this one, the whole last 10 seconds was nuts there because of the refs...

 

Probably not how Carson envisioned it though.

Told ya. They ought to be booed off the field:madman:

 

Why? The majority of the fans at that game will be happy with a 8-8 or 7-9 season! They dont know any better.

 

I, agree with you though, they should be booed!

This team has quit.

A crying shame. A coach who is in denial. Management is in a room counting money.

Talent that has been greatly overvalued. Poor drafting.

Injuries...everyone goes through those spells but have valuable depth.

 

In regards to the end of the half.

WHy not be lined up and ready on the whistle and spike it?

THen try something rather than trying to run a play?

This is like watching the...well, Bengals...

Why? The majority of the fans at that game will be happy with a 8-8 or 7-9 season! They dont know any better.

 

I, agree with you though, they should be booed!

 

 

They will never see 7 wins this year.. sorry.

Kenny Watson is the key to this win if we pull this out...

Kenny Watson is the key to this win if we pull this out...

 

Diamond in the rough:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.