78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is ahead at the wire?

• Camels by a hump or two
    • Breds by a length or two

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Ryle beat NCC. This game is going to be intense. This is a game that CCHS players had marked on their calendars when the schedule came out. NO ONE is going to slack off in this one. There are so many connections between both of these teams. A lot of the players were teammates before they got into high school. Some of the coaches even taught players on the opposite team in their early years. This is a HUGE game for both teams.

Yes, Ryle beat NCC. This game is going to be intense. This is a game that CCHS players had marked on their calendars when the schedule came out. NO ONE is going to slack off in this one. There are so many connections between both of these teams. A lot of the players were teammates before they got into high school. Some of the coaches even taught players on the opposite team in their early years. This is a HUGE game for both teams.

The more I hear about this game, I wonder if it's not "huge-er" for Campbell. I know there are lots of neighborhood and even family ties involved, but CC has possible playoff seeding implications and they aren't near the rivalry for NCC that Beechwood is?? That said I'm sure both teams would love bragging rights for the next year!!

Does anyone know if this is now scheduled to be an annual game, as they've not played for a while?

Keep Picking against the CAMELS. They love it. Been proving people wrong fotr the last 4 weeks now. Camels-28 BREDS-17

The team you are playing tonight is not

Mason County, Conner, Holmes or Simon Kenton. Im sure Coach Schneider has taken his entire stable to the starting gates so we can get out of the gate a little faster.:banana:

The team you are playing tonight is not

Mason County, Conner, Holmes or Simon Kenton. Im sure Coach Schneider has taken his entire stable to the starting gates so we can get out of the gate a little faster.:banana:

And NCC IS NOT playing Bellevue, Holy Cross, Lloyd, Conner or Newport tonight just thought I would throw that out.

I don't think any of the CC faithful are looking over NCC tonight. I think they all realize this is going to be a hard fought game and they all hope that the victory goes the Camels way.

And NCC IS NOT playing Bellevue, Holy Cross, Lloyd, Conner or Newport tonight just thought I would throw that out.

I don't think any of the CC faithful are looking over NCC tonight. I think they all realize this is going to be a hard fought game and they all hope that the victory goes the Camels way.

Then lets throw in Tates Creek (1-7) and Pendleton. Your sarcasm earned that comment

The Breds defense is a little banged up. Look for the Camels to pull this hard fought rivalry out! CC-27 NCC-23

Both defensive tackles for NCC are out for tonight's game. Should be interesting to see if CC can take advantage. Hope the rain holds off. Breds by a TD.

Both defensive tackles for NCC are out for tonight's game. Should be interesting to see if CC can take advantage. Hope the rain holds off. Breds by a TD.

If they are smart they will probably try to run the ball. All kinds of things could happen. Maybe that changes the stunting game. NCC may start sending LB's, can the Camels handle the quickness. Who knows. That is what makes Friday night's so much fun. I know one thing for sure, there are some great friends competing against each other tonight. It will be a blast to see them all on the field together. Its a St. Mary/ Red Devil reunion. I hope they all play the games of their lives. This is a special night for so many people. Good luck to both classy programs