Frankfort 37 Eminence 8

Frankfort led 7-0 at the half. Very sloppy half, Frankfort had 4 turnovers in the first half. (Game could have been 30-0 at Half) FHS fumble on the 2 yard line twice.

Frankfort woke up in the second half and score 30 straight points. Then gave up a late TD in the final minutes.

Fields only play about 3 minutes went out and didn't return.

FHS rushed 460 yards on 41 carries.

Coach B, you are right about waking up in the second half. They seemed asleep in the first half, especially after EJ got hurt. It seemed like nobody wanted to take charge. In the second half, Mico Wells, Cameron Jouett and Kwan(sp?) Weaver decided to take over. Weaver is incredible for a sophomore. He has such a quick first step; he is through the hole and GONE! I was also impressed with #32 when he took over at QB in the second half.

Why the change to start the game with Metcalf at QB and EJ at wide receiver? I didn't think it was particularly successful. Comments?

Coach B, you are right about waking up in the second half. They seemed asleep in the first half, especially after EJ got hurt. It seemed like nobody wanted to take charge. In the second half, Mico Wells, Cameron Jouett and Kwan(sp?) Weaver decided to take over. Weaver is incredible for a sophomore. He has such a quick first step; he is through the hole and GONE! I was also impressed with #32 when he took over at QB in the second half.

Why the change to start the game with Metcalf at QB and EJ at wide receiver? I didn't think it was particularly successful. Comments?

Keri has been the number 2 QB all year. Wanted to give teams something to think at down the road. Plus thought we would be able to rest some guys this week. Which back fired on us.

I would think the reason for putting Fields at WR is beacause... well... he committed to kentucky to be one.

Correction, Cameron Jouett was a senior last year, he is currently in college, he did not play last night haha.

Fields was hurt, he hurt his ankle, nothing serious, Metcalf started QB because Field's thumb was hurt, great victory Panthers, keep practicing hard!

Getting older, have seen a lot of good backs at FHS over the years, so forgive me for saying Cameron Jouett, when I meant Jordan Morgan! (I could have said Tommy Clay or Larry Robinson or Willie Washington, all great running backs at Frankfort back in the day (60s-70s)!