Raceland 29 Nicholas County 12

oldrambler

It is just terrible that they actually expect you to work Ram :irked:, you should complain to someone. Did they realize that you were posting updates on BGP? :D

You would think one Friday a month, people could leave me alone for three hours. I will be in my bosses office first thing Monday morning, and we are going to straighten this out.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think one Friday a month, people could leave me alone for three hours. I will be in my bosses office first thing Monday morning, and we are going to straighten this out.

Should you need back up we can organize a picket line in front of the offices!!

Rams looked very solid tonight. Carver and Denton ran the ball well all night. The defense looked very good. Rams defense was physical and played tough. The Rams are starting to look better and better each week, they kind of look like they are starting to gel. Finally after the injuries, sickness, and ejections they are starting to get the reps together to make them a nice team. Coach Hoof and the staff are doing a remarkable job. It seems like different guys each week are making big plays. Brian Tolliver made some nice catches and run for a TD to put the game away. Tolliver played big all night. Boyles continues to make good decisions, and backs are well remarkable. Let's focus this week and get ready to make a deep run the the playoffs. Let's go RAMS!!! Nice win on Homecoming!!!!

:thumb::thumb: Great new to hear B.B.. Thanks for the updates and GO RAMS !!

Seems like a good effort by Nicholas County. The Blue Jackets have improved greatly over the past season. Even qualified for the playoffs for the first time since 2003.

:thumb::thumb: You are absolutely correct, the NCHS Player and Coaching staff must really have things headed in the rght direction. :thumb:

Also Congrats to Paige Vanhoose on being crowned Homecoming Queen tonight.

Well deserved Queen, Paige VanHoose represents Raceland with alot of class 3 sport athlete was named all district volleyball last week as well.

The thing that impressed me tonight was the fact that the defense came up with big effort plays tonight. Tyler Boyles strip on the five yard line. Todd Selvage's interception that set up the Tolliver TD pass to put the game out of reach. They also held tough making Nicholas Co. punt all night long. The D looked the more disciplined tonight than it has all year. They have greatly improved and I believe the Rams had 1 penalty tonight for illegal procedure. They looked very disciplined, and that is the stuff that can take a team far!!!!

Well deserved Queen, Paige VanHoose represents Raceland with alot of class 3 sport athlete was named all district volleyball last week as well.

The thing that impressed me tonight was the fact that the defense came up with big effort plays tonight. Tyler Boyles strip on the five yard line. Todd Selvage's interception that set up the Tolliver TD pass to put the game out of reach. They also held tough making Nicholas Co. punt all night long. The D looked the more disciplined tonight than it has all year. They have greatly improved and I believe the Rams had 1 penalty tonight for illegal procedure. They looked very disciplined, and that is the stuff that can take a team far!!!!

:thumb: Great to hear, Looks like the ORANGE CRUSH DEFENSE is starting to Gel and with the playoffs 3 weeks away that is great news. Finally just about to full strength. :thumb:

Congratulations Rams.:dancingpa I heard from a Rams parent that Nicholas kicked the ball away from the McKee boy all night. He is pretty explosive on returns and has some great feet. His reputation must be getting around. Russell is coming knocking Friday so rest up boy's. Ivans probably already planning the stragety.:cool:

Congratulations Rams.:dancingpa I heard from a Rams parent that Nicholas kicked the ball away from the McKee boy all night. He is pretty explosive on returns and has some great feet. His reputation must be getting around. Russell is coming knocking Friday so rest up boy's. Ivans probably already planning the stragety.:cool:

Wasn't really that they kicked away from Mckee. Just that Nick's kciker couldn't kick it that far really. Must be nice to have a good kicker. Raceland is blessed to have Sparks.

Wasn't really that they kicked away from Mckee. Just that Nick's kciker couldn't kick it that far really. Must be nice to have a good kicker. Raceland is blessed to have Sparks.

I agree on the kicker from N.C. his kicks was short all night. For the Mckee boy he does not do much except return kicks and special teams maybe next year we might see him do more.

I agree on the kicker from N.C. his kicks was short all night. For the Mckee boy he does not do much except return kicks and special teams maybe next year we might see him do more.

Much agreed on! Be nice to see him play some Y since Sparks is leaving. Also he will see a lot of pt on defense with Cameron graduating. Remember he started at corner the LCA game when Tolliver was out with a concussion from the week before

Yes we know the Vanhoose family and congrads on that. She is very talented probably could play football you will see her suit up for powder puff next week. I still feiel we need to get Robbie Logan back in the lineup. He is in my thoughts the gentle giant but he does make his prsence known. Slow start but we came around. I think next wekk like everyone has said start explosive and and end explosive. Congrads to our Rams and i hope Nicholas which is a much improved team had a safe journey home.