Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets @ Bengals

Featured Replies

How will the Jets score? They don't even know who there qb is

 

The Bengals are something like 28th vs the pass and close to last vs the run I think. Jones will break 100 yards again and even Pennington will score on the Bengals defense. They are absoloutly awful! This game might come down to who has the ball last. The Jets will establish their running game this game I think.

Bengals will start to right the ship...42-17!!!

Take the Bengals 27-17. Things are not as bad as they seem and we are starting to get players back healthy...

Take the Bengals 27-17. Things are not as bad as they seem and we are starting to get players back healthy...

 

Man I hope you're right. Gonna get real ugly if the Bengals fall to the Jets

Both teams come into this game REALLY BAD! Im a huge Bengals fan and if they lose this game Ill stop watching them for the rest of the year! This is a game that Cincy should roll in. I like the Bengals in this game.

 

Bengals 31

Jets 13

 

WE WIN!

:ylsuper::D

 

:sleep:

 

Theres a game this week?

 

Seriously, if we dont pummel the Jets and I mean pummel them this town is going to go ballistic. If he can, Marvin better make this a statement game. I hope he can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.