(JV) Raceland 38 East Carter 14

CURTIS LOWE

Curtis no problem talking about our offense. They deserve it I am just friends with different people that their boys mostly play on the defensive side of the ball and sometimes you just dont hear about those boys. Congrads again to Rams JV i see great things in the future. You know i always wish the other team the best on the rest of their schedule. Oh one last thing I know both sets of grandparents for number 22 how did he do. No one was there for him from what i was told how did he do. I think i was also ask about i a young man last name ratcliff.

#22 had a good game had a few nice runs and make a couple of tackles his dad was there and you asked about Ratcliff I think had a couple of catches one almost went for a td just short by a couple of yards he had a real nice tackle thought the kid from East Carter was not going to get up but he did (tough kid). The JV team has one game left it is with Russell on Oct 29 at 6:00pm at Russell so come on out and enjoy a good football game.

:thumb::thumb: Looks like the traditon of Raceland Ram Football is and will be in good shape for years to come.

Tradition programs just don't have 3 or 4 good years every how many years. They stand the test of time and have a good team year in and year out. Some seasons are better than others but for the most part all are good ones. Tradtion programs in our immediate area that come to mind are Russell, Ashland and Raceland. hese 3 are always competitive and if they are down it is not for long.

Raceland on par with Russell and Ashland?

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay.:confused:

Where is Raceland keeping all those state championship banners?

Lawrence has been a lot closer to Russell and Ashland.

:thumb::thumb: Looks like the traditon of Raceland Ram Football is and will be in good shape for years to come.

Tradition programs just don't have 3 or 4 good years every how many years. They stand the test of time and have a good team year in and year out. Some seasons are better than others but for the most part all are good ones. Tradtion programs in our immediate area that come to mind are Russell, Ashland and Raceland. hese 3 are always competitive and if they are down it is not for long.

Are you really comparing Racelands football history to that of Russell and Ashland? Not trying to be mean spirited, but that is a bad comparison. Very bad.

Russell Playoff Record- 32-22. 2 State Championships

Ashland Playoff Record- 29-28

Raceland- 6-24

Russell-Raceland Head-to-Head 26-15-1

Ashland-Raceland Head-to-Head 12-5

NO COMPARISON