(JV) Raceland 38 East Carter 14

CURTIS LOWE

Bobby Mckee had 3 tds, Daniel Jones had 1 td I think Mike Litteral had one and Sam Hieneman had one also. Tyler Fraley tossed 2tds that Mckee scored on so it was a pretty good night for the RAMS.

Wish we could have played that over here in Raiderville.:madman:

Bobby Mckee had 3 tds, Daniel Jones had 1 td I think Mike Litteral had one and Sam Hieneman had one also. Tyler Fraley tossed 2tds that Mckee scored on so it was a pretty good night for the RAMS.

:thumb::thumb: Looks like the traditon of Raceland Ram Football is and will be in good shape for years to come.

Tradition programs just don't have 3 or 4 good years every how many years. They stand the test of time and have a good team year in and year out. Some seasons are better than others but for the most part all are good ones. Tradtion programs in our immediate area that come to mind are Russell, Ashland and Raceland. hese 3 are always competitive and if they are down it is not for long.

Congrads to our Ram JV and good luck to East on the rest of their season. Great plays for the boys on the offensive side of the ball. I always like to name some of the boys on the defensive side also. I didnt get to atend this game so can we come up with some boys that made some plays on the defensive side of the ball. This can include East players also. Sometimes this is the only place where the defensive gets some credit. Taking nothing away from our offense. They put the points on the board but we all appreciate our defense.

You believe playing that game at home would have accounted for a 25 point swing? :confused:

The game was actually played at East. I should have worded what I wrote better. I was quoting CURTIS LOWE where he stated that Raceland played a good game. I meant to say I wish East had played that good too. I worded that pretty horrible. Sorry ..