Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(JV) Raceland 38 East Carter 14

Featured Replies

Good game for the Rams alot of young players got some good playing time played well on both sides of the ball.

Great job by the Rams, this was a JV game wasn't it?

Good win for the Raceland JV.

Yeah I heard you all played good, I didnt get to make it up for the game. Congrats on the win Rams.

Congrats to the Rams JV on the win.

Who did the scoring for the Rams?

  • Author

Bobby Mckee had 3 tds, Daniel Jones had 1 td I think Mike Litteral had one and Sam Hieneman had one also. Tyler Fraley tossed 2tds that Mckee scored on so it was a pretty good night for the RAMS.

Bobby Mckee had 3 tds, Daniel Jones had 1 td I think Mike Litteral had one and Sam Hieneman had one also. Tyler Fraley tossed 2tds that Mckee scored on so it was a pretty good night for the RAMS.

Wish we could have played that over here in Raiderville.:madman:

Wish we could have played that over here in Raiderville.:madman:

 

 

You believe playing that game at home would have accounted for a 25 point swing? :confused:

You believe playing that game at home would have accounted for a 25 point swing? :confused:

 

Ever played at East Carter?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding, no one get upset, it's a joke.

I was told the game was at East Carter, I mean the dust bowl.....

Bobby Mckee had 3 tds, Daniel Jones had 1 td I think Mike Litteral had one and Sam Hieneman had one also. Tyler Fraley tossed 2tds that Mckee scored on so it was a pretty good night for the RAMS.

 

:thumb::thumb: Looks like the traditon of Raceland Ram Football is and will be in good shape for years to come.

 

Tradition programs just don't have 3 or 4 good years every how many years. They stand the test of time and have a good team year in and year out. Some seasons are better than others but for the most part all are good ones. Tradtion programs in our immediate area that come to mind are Russell, Ashland and Raceland. hese 3 are always competitive and if they are down it is not for long.

Congrads to our Ram JV and good luck to East on the rest of their season. Great plays for the boys on the offensive side of the ball. I always like to name some of the boys on the defensive side also. I didnt get to atend this game so can we come up with some boys that made some plays on the defensive side of the ball. This can include East players also. Sometimes this is the only place where the defensive gets some credit. Taking nothing away from our offense. They put the points on the board but we all appreciate our defense.

  • Author

Sorry about not talking about the defense some of the players that played well was Rodney Salyers, Justin Kelly, Mike Litteral, Austin Johnson, Alex McCoy, Eddie Cumpton there was others sorry for missing them.

You believe playing that game at home would have accounted for a 25 point swing? :confused:

The game was actually played at East. I should have worded what I wrote better. I was quoting CURTIS LOWE where he stated that Raceland played a good game. I meant to say I wish East had played that good too. I worded that pretty horrible. Sorry ..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.