Dayton/Bishop Brossart predictions

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

One of the things I like most about this Dayton team is that there are no stars, just a bunch of guys that play together and rely on each other to win games. They don't rely on one guy to win games for them; if they need to run the ball, they have 3 or 4 backs who can get them the yards; if they need to pass, 3 or 4 receivers that can make plays. They often have at least 2 guys in double digit tackles on defense. They don't have that one tough DB they have "the Bermuda Triangle," and when a link to the Bermuda Triangle went down, they had 2 or 3 guys ready to step in. Ellis has taken his demotion from QB gracefully and focused on becoming an asset to the offense at the Y position, and become a great defensive player. They can really make noise with their talent level if they can keep that trend up...

One of the things I like most about this Dayton team is that there are no stars, just a bunch of guys that play together and rely on each other to win games. They don't rely on one guy to win games for them; if they need to run the ball, they have 3 or 4 backs who can get them the yards; if they need to pass, 3 or 4 receivers that can make plays. They often have at least 2 guys in double digit tackles on defense. They don't have that one tough DB they have "the Bermuda Triangle," and when a link to the Bermuda Triangle went down, they had 2 or 3 guys ready to step in. Ellis has taken his demotion from QB gracefully and focused on becoming an asset to the offense at the Y position, and become a great defensive player. They can really make noise with their talent level if they can keep that trend up...

I agree, with everything said here. Every game this season for the greendevils has been a team effort. Ellis just needs to keep getting better at becoming a force on defense and get as many looks at as many different poss. on offens as possible

I agree, with everything said here. Every game this season for the greendevils has been a team effort. Ellis just needs to keep getting better at becoming a force on defense and get as many looks at as many different poss. on offens as possible

I would be surprised if they didn't start moving him into tight end too when they run one. He is fairly strong for his size and could be a good blocking tight end as well as a good catcher.

I don't consider myself a "Dayton fan", but I have seen quite a few of their games this season, and it seems to me that this is the attitude of the entire team. "What can I do to make the team better." You don't see that in team sports as often as you used too.

I don't consider myself a "Dayton fan", but I have seen quite a few of their games this season, and it seems to me that this is the attitude of the entire team. "What can I do to make the team better." You don't see that in team sports as often as you used too.

:thumb::thumb: They are an excellent team together.