Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central/North Laurel predictions

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Perry Central
      76%
    • North Laurel
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win this battle in the Jungle? I dont think Perry Central has ever beaten North Laurel at NL. Could this finally be the year. I heard that this is the one game NL has circled on their schedule as a definate win by some London sources. Good luck Dores. Beatem 50.:fight:

Perry BIG.

I don't know why, but I think NL gets the win this week. I just think they are going to be fighting to end the season on a positive note the next few weeks. I do like what the staff at PCC is doing there and think they will be a major factor in the district more and more in the coming years.

 

NL 28

PCC 27

I would like to say North. But I have lost all faith. PCC 35 NL 14.

Perry Central 28-21.

I would like to say North. But I have lost all faith. PCC 35 NL 14.

 

For someone in your position....to lose faith in the team??????

 

Not good for NL.:confused:

I haven't and think they pull this one out for pride. But they will have to bring their 'A' game for 4 quarters as PCC is an ever improving squad.

Here is my take:

North has played some quality opponents and hasn't played well but stuck with some of them pretty well. They have scored some points, but not very many, 98 total. But a positive for them, they have only given up 200 pts in 7 losses, which is about 28 1/2 pts a game.

Perry is playing offense as well as any one around lately, 266 pts in 7 games (38 pts a game), except for Leslie which held the ball on them to try to keep the offense off the field. But their defense has given up a total of 300 pts, 43 pts per game. They can't stop anyone.

 

My prediction, North Laurel will score when they want too and Perry will score some but not as well as in the past 7 games because of a little better defense.

 

Perry Central will win this one in a squeaker, 42-36, first win for the Dores in London, which will give them their first ever HOME PLAYOFF GAME. And when Clay beats Whitley this week, Perry will host Clay again(Can't wait to see that one) and Letcher will host Whitley.

  • Author

Is Brown going to be back at Central next season? I heard Holland may be taking over next season. Any truth to these rumors? :confused:

Heard a rumor that North Hardin was asking him to come up and take a look at their school and field to see if he would like the job their. All I have heard from him is that anywhere but Perry would be an improvement. Not the kind of man you want behind your team, if he is always looking for a way out.

  • Author

I just heard last night that he was staying at Perry next season. Heard he may have a big salary increase.

PCC. North looks like they are a team ready for the off season.

I'll take North this Friday Night. I just think that they'll finally get that win that they're looking for...of course WAY to late ,but it'll be good for the boys.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.