Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP/St. Xavier predictions

Who wins this game 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I look for Finch to have a huge game. The best Defense in the state will keep PRP under 10.

 

PRP 6

St.X 51

Tigers keep it rolling- X-49 PRP- 13

X 42

PRP 20.

I watched PRP this past weekend, and they have good speed. Trinity's offense flummoxed the PRP defense, but then it has bedeviled many teams.

Is Zoeller up to full speed?

X wins this one big! 56-20. Everyone plays...

If I were X I wouldn't play Zoeller until he is 100%....they won't need him until the playoffs.

X-49

PRP-7

deuce will have another great game

X 42

PRP 20.

I watched PRP this past weekend, and they have good speed. Trinity's offense flummoxed the PRP defense, but then it has bedeviled many teams.

 

Seriously, what is flummoxed? Here's what I found>

 

flum·mox (flŭm'əks) Pronunciation Key

tr.v. flum·moxed, flum·mox·ing, flum·mox·es Informal

To confuse; perplex.

 

Oh, yeah. They did that!!

No disrespect to PRP but should we even be asking who wins this game. Finch runs for a counrty mile and then some. The only down side for X at this point in the season is they have no to give them a good game until round two of the playoffs. X has one team standing in the way of getting to the tilt game nad that will happen in round two.

PRP needs something postive to happen in this game. They have X then North Hardin to finish out their season. The will have two weeks to prepare for a first round game with Manual at Manual stadium. PRP really had high hopes for this season and early losses to Ballard and Eastern seemed to deflate them pretty badley.

 

St. X has things rolling and seems to be playing as well as they have in past two or three years. I looks like they will have a home first round matchup with Butler and a rematch with Manual in the second round at St. Xavier.

 

Don't see this game (X vs. PRP) being much of a contest. X too much to early and will never look back.

 

X 35 - PRP 7

I don't think this game will be close. The Trinity starters scored every time they had the ball (except the 2 second trip at the end of the first half). I don't expect much different from the X guys.

I have seen PRP three times this season. It's hard to believe that a team that has a multitude of talent is so one dimensional. Offensively they struggle to throw the football and defensively that don't defend the pass real well. They do run the ball pretty well, but if they get behind they have an awfully difficult time putting points on the board. Just one person's observation. ST.X by a lot!

I think PRP will struggle to score on St. X's high speed defense. This is one of the fastest defenses I've seen at St. X in a long, long time. I predict another shutout by the Tigers:

 

St. X - 41

PRP - 0

 

:thumb:GO TIGERS! :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.