Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/PRP predictions

Who wins 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts on this game ? Despite their record, PRP still seems to be ranked high.

Trinity wins over a well coached PRP at PRP. Eastern and Ballard are teams comparable to the PRP in strength. PRP has lost to both in somewhat close games. BTW, PRP plays X next week. A death wish, perhaps?

  • Author
Trinity wins over a well coached PRP at PRP. Eastern and Ballard are teams comparable to the PRP in strength. PRP has lost to both in somewhat close games. BTW, PRP plays X next week. A death wish, perhaps?

 

Saw that on the schedule as well.......cannot think of any other teams who scheduled those two --back to back-....:scared:scared:

I need a "run the clock" game so I can make a wedding reception in a timely fashion.:cool:

 

Trinity should win handily. PRP's QB is still recovering from an illness and can't be 100%. It's the Rocks first ever visit to Pleasure Ridge Park for a varsity football game.

 

The Shamrock passing attack should be too much for the Panthers. The line play should work in favor of Trinity. Trinity simply has more big people than PRP. I do not believe PRP is more talented offensively than Ballard or Eastern.

Trinity is too skilled and too disciplined for PRP. Trinity wins by atleast a couple of touchdowns--but probably more.

Do the Rocks have anybody who can block Brandon Newman?

Do the Rocks have anybody who can block Brandon Newman?

 

I haven't heard much about the Notre Dame signee since he committed. One man does not make a defense. I'm confident Coach Beatty and friends are aware of his talent and will challenge the Rocks to step up.

Do the Rocks have anybody who can block Brandon Newman?

 

Maybe not one....but I am sure the plan against him will work.

Very true. I'm positive with all the talent the Rocks have, they can find somebody. Being a southerner I've tried to stay out of these northern threads, but always try to get updates on Trinity.

I don't see a running clock at all. I do think Trinity can take control and win on Stein's arm. I'd rather see them grind it out and get the running game cooking. I'll say after trailing early the Rocks win 28-13.

I don't see a running clock at all. I do think Trinity can take control and win on Stein's arm. I'd rather see them grind it out and get the running game cooking. I'll say after trailing early the Rocks win 28-13.

 

I'm with you. I think we can win this one without too much trouble, but I'd really like to see a lot of work on the running game.

 

On a related note, does anyone else think the defense was practicing pass coverage against Ballard? It looked to me like the defense was doing very little to get pressure on Pryor. I wasn't paying attention until I thought about it after the game, but I don't remember any blitzing in that game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.