Rockcastle Co./Harrison Co. predictions

doodle

Who will win??  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win??

• Rockcastle
    • Harrison

After 3 weeks of misery on the offensive end the Rockets got it together this past week don't be suprised to see them drop at least 30 on Harrison.

I would not get too excited about lighting up McCreary Central. They are simply no where near any of the big 3 teams in the district. I can't see Rock not getting better on offense, but 30 points against a supposed good defense seems like a stretch.

I would not get too excited about lighting up McCreary Central. They are simply no where near any of the big 3 teams in the district. I can't see Rock not getting better on offense, but 30 points against a supposed good defense seems like a stretch.

The reason for the big offensive night was Rocks defense was so good they had a huge advantage in time of posession. Mccreary had only one 1st down in the first half. Also, as the game went on Rocks strength just wore-down the Raiders. No excuses they were the much better team and the Raiders know that they have a lot of work to do to reach that caliber of a program. However, I would be excited about lighting up anyone especially a team you are suppose to light-up. That just means your team is running on all cylinders. If you get to play your JV for a quarter and a half you should be proud of the way your team performed. Good luck Rockcastle!

The reason for the big offensive night was Rocks defense was so good they had a huge advantage in time of posession. Mccreary had only one 1st down in the first half. Also, as the game went on Rocks strength just wore-down the Raiders. No excuses they were the much better team and the Raiders know that they have a lot of work to do to reach that caliber of a program. However, I would be excited about lighting up anyone especially a team you are suppose to light-up. That just means your team is running on all cylinders. If you get to play your JV for a quarter and a half you should be proud of the way your team performed. Good luck Rockcastle!
I agree with you on that!!!!:thumb::thumb: