Manual 34 PRP 6

Birdsfan

Oh WOW... I got a message on my phone while at work from 02ram asking me for updates for the game and I was thinking "why does he think I'm paying attention to the UK game???"

You are like the worst Manual fan ever!:laugh:

No school on Friday, and there is a rule that Jefferson County teams can not host a game on a school day if they aren't in school that day.

Is there a dumber rule? What to they do over Christmas break for basketball or any other day they're off? What about baseball?

You sure about that rule?:confused:

I thought it was because of the UL game.

Yes, they don't reschedule games because Louisville is playing, I wish they would but they don't. If the kids don't attend class then that school can host a game, but say they play a Catholic school that week or an out of county team then they can play on a night they did not attend school to play an away game but they can't host a game on a day they were out of school.

Friday was in service day for Jefferson County Teachers (started years ago so they could go to St. James Art Fair) and no public school games could be played in Jefferson County. Fern Creek played at Bullitt County, Atherton went to Breckinridge County, and Desales-CAL are both private schools. UL game had nothing to do with it.

Is there a dumber rule? What to they do over Christmas break for basketball or any other day they're off? What about baseball?
It is only for football. I don't make the rule, you asked and I am telling.

:confused: