MLB's Game 163

I don't know. I agree the way it bounced back would make you think it hit something behind the padding but I didn't see it. I would think the 2 tons of fun lady would have reacted differently had it hit her seat.

The guy behind the seat almost caught it. He reacted late as it hit the seat. I don't think she would've reacted if it would've stuck in her bellybutton...

Either way, inexcusable to hold the 2nd base ump accountable. We just commented on why the outfield umps are 15 feet behind the 1st and 3rd base umps. Kind of pointless there since their only calls are far down the line or over the fence...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peavy's post season resume has been less than stellar. As a matter of fact it's been pretty bad. I believe the Rockies add to his frustration tonight. I predict Peavy gets knocked around pretty good by the Rockies.

I saw this one coming. Once again Peavy shows that he can't handle the pressure of the big game.

No, because it's still the regular season... :p

Isn't it both? They count it as a regular season game, but they also list 1999 as the last year the Reds played in the Post season. Somebody needs to make up their mind, and decide which one it is.