Brett Favre

saint4

I questioned last year in a thread, does Favre need to retire....Show you how much I know.

I also said the same thing. It just goes to show you that you can't coach Heart. Favre is one of the most competitive athletes I have ever watched.

The question now is where does Favre rank? I know some are going a little ga ga over all of this and labeling him as the greatest ever; I am not going that far.

I believe Brett falls just below the upper echilan of QBs... somewhere in the 7-12 range, maybe?[/QUOTE]

As for Where he may rank amoung the Greatest, I would guess that remains to be seen after he gives it up. With the way that he is playing this season he may not hang em' after this one. Cvillecat said it best ....Brett Favre is the best, most intense competitor that I have ever watched. Dick Butkus is another that comes to mind with that level of competive drive inside.

As for the highlighted part, I would think that he would be much higher than in the 7-12 range. JMO and as another said and I will repeat in different words - There is no stat or gauge for "Heart". ;)

Favre has been my favorite Professional football player since I began paying attention to the sport. He plays with such passion and toughness, I just love watching him play.

Congrats Brett!

GO PACK GO!!

While I love Favre, I am NOT looking forward to hearing Madden gush about "Brett Favre things" for 3 hours this Sunday night. If any of you have heard Frank Caliendo's just absurdly spot on Madden impression they could put Frank in the booth Sunday night and you would not be able to tell a difference.