Franklin Co. 17 Woodford Co. 14

jvdfc

Great game tonight by Franklin Co. Franklin took control of this game early but Woodford stormed back, like good teams do, to take the halftime lead at 14-10. Both had crucial big plays and turnovers. Duckworth wasnt as dominant tonight, and I believe that was due to the pressure applied by the FC front 7. Lewis once again showed how he can dominant and take over a game. #10 for WC(can remember his name) had alot of huge grabs and ended up with WC 2 TD's. Great game by both teams in a hard fought matchup. One well worth the price of admission.

Franklin County had their chances to put this game away early but gave up a score on after a muffed punt, and a long pass, and not punching it in down in the red zone two times. FC also had quite a few turnovers but the D handled all the sudden change in the second half and stayed disciplined when it mattered. Congrats to the flyers they beat a good team and showed alot of fire. Congrats to Jeremy Gardener and Aaron Mayes who started tonight for some injured players at FC. Deron Hicks and Sean Thompson also fought through some pain to stay in and win the game. Stay focused Flyers!!!!!

Franklin County had their chances to put this game away early but gave up a score on after a muffed punt, and a long pass, and not punching it in down in the red zone two times. FC also had quite a few turnovers but the D handled all the sudden change in the second half and stayed disciplined when it mattered. Congrats to the flyers they beat a good team and showed alot of fire. Congrats to Jeremy Gardener and Aaron Mayes who started tonight for some injured players at FC. Deron Hicks and Sean Thompson also fought through some pain to stay in and win the game. Stay focused Flyers!!!!!

Both teams had there fair share of breaks. But you are right, FC had a chance to put it away until that muffed punt which clearly was a game changer. I know alot of people are going to question the officating tonight, but both teams had calls go there way, just crucial ones went against Woodford at crucial times. But all around a great game to watch.

Well the bottom line with the calls are don't use profanity on the field or throw punches, that is what Woodford County did when it counted, FC kids just played football. Hats off to the Flyers for staying the course. I agree both teams had call go their way, but I would say the NO CALLS benefited the Yellow jackets more than FC.

Well the bottom line with the calls are don't use profanity on the field or throw punches, that is what Woodford County did when it counted, FC kids just played football. Hats off to the Flyers for staying the course. I agree both teams had call go their way, but I would say the NO CALLS benefited the Yellow jackets more than FC.

I agree. I wasnt trying to imply that Franklin was benefiting from the calls, just that Woodford made crucial mistakes at crucial times. I dont know what happened at the end for Unsportsmanlike Conduct, which was the killer, to be called, but usually that call is a solid one and not one of judgement.

Good deal JC Alum, the officials really let the kids play pretty much on thier own, just calling it when they had to. I agree the personal fouls got FC halfway down the field.

Your right. I was seating on the Woodford side and just keep waiting for the line judge to throw the flag on WC Head Coach, and when he did, it really hurt his team in terms of field position. I just want to also say that FC has a very nice looking QB. What grade is this kid?