CCH and its Temporary Lights

cshs81

I'm sitting here trying to think of something to fire back with.......................and I'm at a loss for words. :irked: :lol:

Why? Is the air thinner at 25 feet?:laugh:

Sorry I couldn't help myself.:D Are you going out to Conner tonight? I'll be there.

Remember when CovCath used to host games on friday night, starting at about 5:30. I'll never forget the game in '84 or '85 (well I guess I'm forgetting already) when by the fourth quarter, it was dark. CovCath put together a nice drive and a two point conversion for the come-from-behind win over HHS. Another magical game at Wooten Field.

What is the problem with having permanent lighting? Dumb question, I know. I've always heard it was due to the surrounding homes. Is that accurate?

It seems like any lights with a switch would be temporary...

In order to build the football/soccer/track/ect facility, CCH agreed to several stipulations. One of the stipulations was that there would not be lighting on the field. CCH has not attempted to get permission for permanent lights. Right now, this has nothing to do with surrounding homes. There is a procsess in place to get permission, and CCH has not applied.:D