St. X vs. Trinity - Freshmen

Diogenes

Freshmen: St. X or Trinity victory?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Freshmen: St. X or Trinity victory?

• St. X freshmen win
    • Trinity freshmen win

Jamar Stoner is the injured star for the freshmen rocks. He is a difference maker on both sides of the ball. He broke his foot participating in freshmen orientation games.:cry:

Is Jamar Stoner related to Mike Stoner, the baseball player and hitting coach?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe X has the better team...but three things concern me: 1. They haven't defended against a pass happy offense like Trinity yet. They must get pressure on Kragthorpe and force him to scramble. 2. Darrick Nix...I think this kid is a stud receiver the likes of which the Tigers have not seen yet. He's fast and athletic enough to jump over our coverage and make plays. This will be a challenge for our secondary. And 3. Ball security. The Tigers have had a couple games where they had fumblitis in the red zone. This can't happen today!

Good luck to both teams...but GO TIGERS!!

I believe X has the better team...but three things concern me: 1. They haven't defended against a pass happy offense like Trinity yet. They must get pressure on Kragthorpe and force him to scramble. 2. Darrick Nix...I think this kid is a stud receiver the likes of which the Tigers have not seen yet. He's fast and athletic enough to jump over our coverage and make plays. This will be a challenge for our secondary. And 3. Ball security. The Tigers have had a couple games where they had fumblitis in the red zone. This can't happen today!

Good luck to both teams...but GO TIGERS!!

Defense will be fine.

The Tigers came out throwing early because some of the RB's got in the doghouse for being late to practice. Once the fearsome 3 someone were incerted in the game it became a ground and pound and the Tigers took over. I think the Tigers were more physical and kept young Krag from getting too much time in the pocket. He took some hits and it finally got to him. Great effort from Nix for the Rocks. Great job Tigers, 2 down 1 to go!

Solid effort by the Baby Bengals. St.X for the most part was bigger, stronger and faster. Though the score was a little closer than I expected, the outcome was never in doubt. Ryan Loehnert looked great at QB. McMurray, Beach and Hayden played awesome. Bickel, Hall and Clooney played inspired football.

Congrats Baby Bengals