St. X vs. Trinity - Freshmen

Diogenes

Freshmen: St. X or Trinity victory?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Freshmen: St. X or Trinity victory?

• St. X freshmen win
    • Trinity freshmen win

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen the Trinity freshmen play yet, but they better be able to stop the run as St. X has a bunch of good running backs this year. They also have a solid passing attack and seem to do a good job of mixing up the play calling. I will have to take the Tigers in this one.

St. X has more athletes. I believe the running backs for X will be able to run against Trinity. The St. X secondary is capable of stopping the pass, yet they do not see Trinity's formations very often. The corners and safety's have given up some long passes. When Hall is in, they are much tougher. I wonder if the Trinity full back (Bishop?), will be playing and at 100%? St. X will win 28-14.

St. X has more athletes. I believe the running backs for X will be able to run against Trinity. The St. X secondary is capable of stopping the pass, yet they do not see Trinity's formations very often. The corners and safety's have given up some long passes. When Hall is in, they are much tougher. I wonder if the Trinity full back (Bishop?), will be playing and at 100%? St. X will win 28-14.

Daylen Hall will be back for the Trinity game.

Jamar Stoner is the injured star for the freshmen rocks. He is a difference maker on both sides of the ball. He broke his foot participating in freshmen orientation games.:cry: