Knox Central at Shelby Valley/Predictions

Knox Central at Shelby Valley/Predictions  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Knox Central at Shelby Valley/Predictions

• Knox Central
    • Shelby Valley

Knox Central's defense is about as good as it gets. Offense is improving but could still use a little more consistancy. Maybe the best thing is there is no particular star player you can shut down on either side of the ball. They play as a unit.

Now someone tell us about Shelby Valley.

Tolliver is the go to guy on Offense. Front 8 on defense is very good but secondary is lacking.

Tolliver is the feature back but I don't think there is a go to guy. I've noticed on third down especially the carry could go to any of the backs. Also, I like the secondary, especially in run support.

Don't take the score against Rock as an indicater because Rock played their worse game of the year.

I'm sure when and if they meet again this game will be a little dfferent, but if Rock played so bad this time Knox Central must have had alot to do with it. A great win for the Panthers to build on IMO.

Don't take the score against Rock as an indicater because Rock played their worse game of the year.

I think Rock is pretty beat up both physically and mentally right now. Knox got them at a good time, but is still the better team IMO. Although the margin is very close.