Woodford Co. 43 Johnson Central 22

STRIKE3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, you certainly do know your Ohio football. :rolleyes:

Wheelersburg ran a spread offense, and was by no means slow. Perhaps not as fast as Woodford, but nothing close to resembling a slow grinding type team.

Wow,

I should take that as an insult but its actually a compliment as I will point out.

I actually can discuss Ohio Football, Kentucky Football, even pretty good on good ole Alabama football. I just like football and running a spread offense is easy to say, lots of teams claim to do it, but much harder to actually do. However the key to running an effective spread offense is speed and precision, thats what makes it tough. Wheelersburg doesn't do it well and if you watch them thet really don' t do it at all its just an attempt to spread you out to run the ball. Again they lacked the team speed to effectively run a spread. But I'm sure thats what you were meaning to say, right ? Woodford does it well and the key is team speed. Did you notice they never use a huddle ? On the go from start to finish . Now that we have that out of the way, are there any other questions you need me to answer ??

Wow,

I should take that as an insult but its actually a compliment as I will point out.

I actually can discuss Ohio Football, Kentucky Football, even pretty good on good ole Alabama football. I just like football and running a spread offense is easy to say, lots of teams claim to do it, but much harder to actually do. However the key to running an effective spread offense is speed and precision, thats what makes it tough. Wheelersburg doesn't do it well and if you watch them thet really don' t do it at all its just an attempt to spread you out to run the ball. Again they lacked the team speed to effectively run a spread. But I'm sure thats what you were meaning to say, right ? Woodford does it well and the key is team speed. Did you notice they never use a huddle ? On the go from start to finish . Now that we have that out of the way, are there any other questions you need me to answer ??

You said that Wheelersburg was a slow, grind it out type of team. Perhaps you are the one that should watch them play. I already have and they are in no way that type of a team. They do have a lot of speed , but admittingly with no one of the calibre of Shawnie Lewis. He really stands out amongst everyone else on the field and his abilities are utilized to the maximum in Woodford County's offensive and special teams stategy. He is a very special player and his talents are obviously showcased. Other than him though, I would not say that it is all that much more obvious that Woodford as a whole is that much faster.