Knox Central 15 Rockcastle 0

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! I have to agree but the ROCK is in the rebuilding stage and with the injuries the ROCK has had you have to give them credit where credit is due. But it makes you wonder if Knox played Bell liked they played us they should have beat Bell.

Are you kidding??? You are kidding right??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: No way Knox should beat Bell. Bell played their worst game of the year and still managed to beat Knox soundly.

Great win for the Panthers Coach Mills has his bunch on the go. It is a shame that the playoffs will pit this three teams against each other in the first 2 rounds, that in its self is a joke.

Right. All Southern has to do is beat Bell and Knox Central and they're in. :D

My understanding is they would only have to beat Knox. If McCreary only beats Southern , and Southern beat Knox who beat MccReary and Rockastle, wouldn't Southern be in the playoffs? Why would Southern have to beat Knox and Bell, and McCreary would only need to beat Southern to be in the playoffs??????Who knows...I can't keep up with the rules. All I know is Southern got ripped by the refs who called 175 yards of penalties against them, to give McCreary a win by 2 points.

Are you kidding??? You are kidding right??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: No way Knox should beat Bell. Bell played their worst game of the year and still managed to beat Knox soundly.

Great win for the Panthers Coach Mills has his bunch on the go. It is a shame that the playoffs will pit this three teams against each other in the first 2 rounds, that in its self is a joke.

Don't get me wrong I did not mean that in a bad way I was not there at that game but if Knox played like they did against us I was surprised they did not give Bell a run for their money and make it a tight close game.

See! There's another team that played their worst game against Central. What do you suppose is causing that?:confused:

Some games you get up for some you don't. For over 2 decades Knox has been one of those games that you don't get up for. But I think those times are about to change. IMO if Knox was in any other 4A district in the state besides there own and Lex Cath they would be the number 1 team, but they are in with Bell and it appears they will play second fiddle for at least a few more years.

Some games you get up for some you don't. For over 2 decades Knox has been one of those games that you don't get up for. But I think those times are about to change. IMO if Knox was in any other 4A district in the state besides there own and Lex Cath they would be the number 1 team, but they are in with Bell and it appears they will play second fiddle for at least a few more years.

I agree. This was a huge win for Knox Central. The program has really came a long way since Coach Mills took over. If they were not in Bell's district I would say they would win most districts in 4A.