Should Lewis be fired if the Bengals miss the playoffs?

jbwill2

I think there's a distict possibility Marvin Lewis is the most overrated coach in pro football. How long will he be given without producing some playoff success???

If they do fire him, I hope they sign Lou Holtz, or that guy from "Varsity Blues."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if he did get fired I would like to see us somehow try to get Pete Carroll to come here, and then get Romeo Crennel to be defensive coordinator because I still think he is gone after this year, and then try to get Norm Chow to come be our offensive coordinator from the titans...:D

I really don't see Brown firing him. However, if the defense continues to be the achillies heal of this team, does Brown tell Lewis he wants Breshnahan gone and Lewis to take over the defense?

Well there would be no reason to even get rid of Breshnahan then if Lewis was to just take over the defense. Make no sense to get fire him, bring in a new defensive coordinator even though they wouldn't be calling the plays....

I think Tom Coughlin is out in New York if he doesn't get it done this year. I don't see how it could be any different for Marvin Lewis.

I'm worried that if Coughlin left Lorenzen's chances of making the team next year would be hurt some. I heard that Coughlin really likes Lorenzen.