Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Ft. Knox predictions

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I predict that I'll be travelling with AdoptedAdmiral and a few friends and we will be having alot of fun!

Ads by 21

ADS by 28

The word from a friend of mine who works at Fort Knox is that the Ads should dominate this one. However, the game still needs to be played on the field because nothing is guaranteed.

I seem to remember these two hooking up in the late 80's during Ft Knox' big run. They had some outstanding teams then but I'm not sure what their story is now. It seems that Ft Knox won at least 1 if not both of those games.

I seem to remember these two hooking up in the late 80's during Ft Knox' big run. They had some outstanding teams then but I'm not sure what their story is now. It seems that Ft Knox won at least 1 if not both of those games.

 

I'm pretty sure they won both of these games. I want to say it was 86 and 87. Perhaps our only loss in a championship year in 87. Great game in 86 as I remember. Down to the wire. Haven't heard much about them since the early 90s.

I'm pretty sure they won both of these games. I want to say it was 86 and 87. Perhaps our only loss in a championship year in 87. Great game in 86 as I remember. Down to the wire. Haven't heard much about them since the early 90s.

 

I think the only loss of the '87 team was vs. St Xavier in two year contract with the Tigers. But I do remember they were some pretty good Ft Knox teams.

Hatz. You are correct. That was a bad loss to St. X. LIke 42-0. The next year with a far inferior team to the 87 squad Danville only lost 13-7 (Harp's first year in Danville) in Louisville. OK, I want to say it was 8'5 and '86 that we lost to them home and away. Both were single TD games I think. It was when they were AA and we were AAA if I remember correctly.

Ads big....28 or better! :eek: Ft. Knox is just not very good right now.

Ft. Knox is awful. I do feel bad for Tom Jaco.

 

HHSDad, I know why you voted for them, but even the most die-hard soldier knows Sun Tzu (you can run from folly without backing into fear).

 

Danville will be running the clock continuously by halftime, and discussion will be had at halftime about the necessity of continuing the game.

I'm pretty sure they won both of these games. I want to say it was 86 and 87. Perhaps our only loss in a championship year in 87. Great game in 86 as I remember. Down to the wire. Haven't heard much about them since the early 90s.

 

 

Only loss in the 87 championship year was to St. X. Came off with a big win against Highlands in the first game , then lost to St. X (????Could have been Trinity???) and then won 13 in a row I believe.:dancingpa

Only loss in the 87 championship year was to St. X. Came off with a big win against Highlands in the first game , then lost to St. X (????Could have been Trinity???) and then won 13 in a row I believe.:dancingpa

 

 

I don't remember playing HHS in the regular season. I could be wrong though. I know we beat them in the playoffs in 86 in 2 or 3 overtimes, then the crazy stuff happened at Belfry. I thought the St. X game was the first game of the season, but I could be wrong. I know it was the only loss, and it was a bad one.

Ft. Knox is awful. I do feel bad for Tom Jaco.

 

HHSDad, I know why you voted for them, but even the most die-hard soldier knows Sun Tzu (you can run from folly without backing into fear).

 

Danville will be running the clock continuously by halftime, and discussion will be had at halftime about the necessity of continuing the game.

I voted with my heart, not my head.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.