Surf Fisherman

Who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I certaintly not going to be like the Dayton and Bellevue people and think that this game wlll be a dog fight..It would take a near perfect game for Ludlow to probably even have a close game with Beechwood...However the players I sure do remember last year, when they were able to move the ball on Beechwood in the first half and even took the lead to start the game 7 to 0. I know they actually were moving a ball alot the whole first half, and then after this huge rain delay that pushed the game to the next day and made the game get moved to Beechwood. They couldn't do anything after Beechwood made adjustments. So Ludlow will have that atleast going into this game, knowing that they did have some success on offense last year early against them, and that was with a not as good offense..However Beechwoods defense is even better this year. And as All Play said, Beechwood probably will score most of the time they have it. So that would make Ludlow have to keep scoring everytime, which would be VERY HARD against this defense...So as I said and I hate to say it, but Ludlow would need to play an almost perfect game to even stay close with Beechwood. This definitely is going to be a tough game for my Panthers. However they need to come into this game and play hard, because this will be the first of two times they see Beechwood. So hopefully then can learn a little bit from this game, and use that for when they play Beechwood again in the 1st round of the playoffs...

Last year Ludlow started out strong against Beechwood, but the heavy rain and muddy field slowed down beechwood, plus it was homecoming and Ludlow was pumped up. When they played the following morning and at beechwood (a dry, turf field) beechwood pulled away. I do remember ludlow having a good, fast QB, did he graduate or is he still there?

Last year Ludlow started out strong against Beechwood, but the heavy rain and muddy field slowed down beechwood, plus it was homecoming and Ludlow was pumped up. When they played the following morning and at beechwood (a dry, turf field) beechwood pulled away. I do remember ludlow having a good, fast QB, did he graduate or is he still there?

He is still there, however I not sure if he will play or not. I have heard a rumor that he possibly could have a broken wrist that happened just before halftime in the Dayton game. He did play the 2nd half of that game however with it...

I dont know, Future coach probably does, PM him.

If he doesnt play, then its 49- 0. I was counting on him scrambling for a TD late in the game against the clean jerseys.

I have heard that he may have a broken left wrist, that he got in the 1st half against Dayton..He did play the 2nd half with it though, but I not sure if he will play this week or not. I really haven't talked to many people since I was gone all day yesterday for the UK game...