Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DuPont Manual 55 Henderson County 7

Featured Replies

It is final.

  • Author

Fun fact of the night, all of Manual's previous opponents thus far this season won their respective games tonight, Central over Bullitt East, Christian County over Warren Central, and Ballard over Butler. Plus Male lost big tonight so good night for the Red Rams! (just teasing H) :thumb:

  • Author

Thanks.

No one to talk to???????????

I heard Manual had a poor showing in the first quarter, but it's great to see them play hard to step it up! GO RAMS!!!

Manual had a couple of turn overs in the first. One which lead to Henderson's only score. They mainly tried running the ball in the first which Henderson shut down. Manual then quit putting the ball on the ground and started throwing it. That pretty much spelled the end for Henderson. The colonels struggle the most with their secondary due to youth and inexperience.

 

One bright spot for Henderson is they hit harder and tackled better tonight then they have all year. They are getting better in some aspects of the game but will still struggle this year. I hope Clay can hang in there because I think he will get the program to a good place. It just will be hard to watch this year.

I would also like to add that I really expected Manual to be faster then they were. That is not to say they don't have speed but I was just expecting better speed. No more speed then Henderson had they really didn't struggle with the speed of Manual.

 

On a side note, the little RB from Manual was fun to watch. That kid can move.

Being the largest school in the state I guess doesn't help, they have given up the 2nd most points on defense in 6A and scored the 2nd least amount of points on offense. Being outscored 53-167.

I would also like to add that I really expected Manual to be faster then they were. That is not to say they don't have speed but I was just expecting better speed. No more speed then Henderson had they really didn't struggle with the speed of Manual.

 

Manual is the nerd school the jocks go to Male.
Being the largest school in the state I guess doesn't help, they have given up the 2nd most points on defense in 6A and scored the 2nd least amount of points on offense. Being outscored 53-167.

It doesn't matter how big your school is when half of your starters are either sophmores or juniors and seniors that have never played.

One bright spot for Henderson is they hit harder and tackled better tonight then they have all year. They are getting better in some aspects of the game but will still struggle this year. I hope Clay can hang in there because I think he will get the program to a good place. It just will be hard to watch this year.

I really didn't get the impression that Henderson was a bad team, they just seemed to lack playmakers on either side of the ball. They played OK, is wasn't like watching the three Stooges or anything, but they just didn't have anyone who was tough to beat.

So can Manual play with X and T???

Manual is the nerd school the jocks go to Male.

Don't take what I said the wrong way. Manual has athletes and speed. I guess I was expecting the Manual kids to run away from us and that really wasn't the case. As a matter of fact Manual struggled on kick off coverage with Henderson speed. They began squib kicking the ball every kick off and your kicker has a very good leg.

 

Manual has a solid team and should do well the rest of the year. The starting QB has a good arm and if Male is prone to give up the big play then the Rams should come away with a win this year. Their passing game is solid and the QB can pick up big yards when he is flushed.

So can Manual play with X and T???
Manual has had many close games with St X and Trinity in the past. We've come up on the losing end on all but one of them, but Manual isn't scared of them like most teams.
Don't take what I said the wrong way.
I was being honest. Manual does have players, but we aren't D-1 prep factory or anything close to that like Male has been.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.