Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 13 GRC 12

Featured Replies

Hat off to Danville on pulling out the win with 3:17 to go in the 4th. Another heart breaker for my Cards. :cry:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home from the game and I'll be honest - GRC was the better team for 95% of the game. They could've score 35 points, but they blew it in the red zone 3-4 times. They had 2 fumbles that I can remember inside the 10-yard line that they lost. Also, they had a crucial bad snap in the 4th quarter on a punt that probably cost them the game. Finally, I just can't understand why they ran the ball every play with no timeouts and 2:00 on the clock in the 4th. I'm not sure why they didn't at least try to pass.

 

Good win by the Ads.

Hats off to a very good GRC team. You guys whipped us most of the night. Good job by your line on both sides of the ball. Admirals WOW! what a difference from a week ago. We have to come out swinging against any team we play. We were lucky to pull off this win.

Good Game GRC!If this team gets a Passing game watch out...

Good Game Ads.They did not play the best Football this evening,but they did not quit...:thumb: Good Luck GRC the rest of the way...

  • Author
I just got home from the game and I'll be honest - GRC was the better team for 95% of the game. They could've score 35 points, but they blew it in the red zone 3-4 times. They had 2 fumbles that I can remember inside the 10-yard line that they lost. Also, they had a crucial bad snap in the 4th quarter on a punt that probably cost them the game. Finally, I just can't understand why they ran the ball every play with no timeouts and 2:00 on the clock in the 4th. I'm not sure why they didn't at least try to pass.

 

Good win by the Ads.

 

This was a big turning point I was told too. Was told that both teams played great defense.

 

I wish the best of luck to Danville the rest of the season and in the playoffs. I have always had great respect for your program.

 

Next for the Cards is at Madison Central. Then Henry Clay, Shelby Co at home, and Scott Co.away.Tuff schedule.

Hats off to a very good GRC team. You guys whipped us most of the night. Good job by your line on both sides of the ball. Admirals WOW! what a difference from a week ago. We have to come out swinging against any team we play. We were lucky to pull off this win.

 

 

Admiral, you would be a great poker player. :cool: You know Danville almost always finds a way to win, but you always take the "poor poor small Danville" route. ;):p After tonight, how many pops do I owe you? :D

This was a big turning point I was told too. Was told that both teams played great defense.

 

I wish the best of luck to Danville the rest of the season and in the playoffs. I have always had great respect for your program.

 

Next for the Cards is at Madison Central. Then Henry Clay, Shelby Co at home, and Scott Co.away.Tuff schedule.

 

Madison Central is the best high school I've watched so far this season. Good luck with that one!

Admiral, you would be a great poker player. :cool: You know Danville almost always finds a way to win, but you always take the "poor poor small Danville" route. ;):p After tonight, how many pops do I owe you? :D

 

:lol: :lol: No way. Ice cold Mountain Dew Monday morning.

:lol: :lol: No way. Ice cold Mountain Dew Monday morning.

 

Out of town Monday. :banana: See you Tuesday.

If not for the clock not running until the ball was snapped as Danville drove down the field at the end of the second half it should have been GRC 12 Danville 06. Happened the entire drive and the Admirals scored with 6 seconds left on the clock. Frustrating evening to say the least! Cards gave the game away by not capitalizing on some obvious situations inside the ten yard line. Fourth and goal with inches to go, you have been running the ball all night effectively and you PASS what the heck is that. Good team in Danville. Well coached and the team obviously taught class and how to play like young men. Cards better find some miracles soon or 0 -10 will be a legacy for some seniors who deserve much better.

Way to go to the Mighty Ads!

If not for the clock not running until the ball was snapped as Danville drove down the field at the end of the second half it should have been GRC 12 Danville 06. Happened the entire drive and the Admirals scored with 6 seconds left on the clock. Frustrating evening to say the least! Cards gave the game away by not capitalizing on some obvious situations inside the ten yard line. Fourth and goal with inches to go, you have been running the ball all night effectively and you PASS what the heck is that. Good team in Danville. Well coached and the team obviously taught class and how to play like young men. Cards better find some miracles soon or 0 -10 will be a legacy for some seniors who deserve much better.

 

Were you at the Danville game tonight?

Just got in from the game. Congrats to the Ads for their come-from -behind win. Everyone there at the stadium was super friendly and very courteous.

 

I am not sure how to summarize the game for GRC. I think I am at a loss for words. I never would have believed that a team with this much talent would be 0-4.

 

#20 Jarran Thomas had a great game.

yes why do you ask

 

Well, because I didn't notice the clock malfunction that you mentioned and also the Admirals scored with about 3:00 minutes remaining in the game. GRC received the ball and had over 2 1/2 minutes to score. For whatever reason, they ran the ball (even though they had 0 timeouts) and time ran out on them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.