Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BORING

In REAL football:

You actually do use your feet to play

You don't stop play every six seconds

You're not covered head to toe in pads

You don't suck oxygen on the sidelines

You play more than one game a week and you have a REAL world championship.

:ylsuper:

In REAL football:

You actually do use your feet to play

You don't stop play every six seconds

You're not covered head to toe in pads

You don't suck oxygen on the sidelines

You play more than one game a week and you have a REAL world championship.

And you're very careful not to get your uniform dirty. :cool:

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world because it is easy to play (NOT easy to be good at, but easy to PLAY). It is very inexpensive as all you need is a ball and maybe a few trash cans or markers for goals. As in other sports you need more equipment and it's really expensive to just be a "pick-up" sport. I have already spent over $300 buying stuff to play pick-up roller hockey. That is why it is the most popular sport in the world.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world because it is easy to play (NOT easy to be good at, but easy to PLAY). It is very inexpensive as all you need is a ball and maybe a few trash cans or markers for goals. As in other sports you need more equipment and it's really expensive to just be a "pick-up" sport. I have already spent over $300 buying stuff to play pick-up roller hockey. That is why it is the most popular sport in the world.

Sounds like your opinion to me.

As my high school football coach used to say, If it was easy they would call it soccer.

What a joke. Soccer is the most popular game in the world! I have only started to follow the game since the last world cup, but I really am beginging to enjoy the game! Much more difficult to play and be good at then football, those guys are in great shape!

No you're right because soccer players never get hurt or slide tackle or get knocked to the ground or anything like that I swear.

I'd hate to see one of them actually get hurt. Seems like every time they go down its a career ending injury, but they are back out there the next half.

soccer1.jpg

I'd hate to see one of them actually get hurt. Seems like every time they go down its a career ending injury, but they are back out there the next half.

Well judging from that picture I'm guessing your girlfriend is quite the soccer player.

Well judging from that picture I'm guessing your girlfriend is quite the soccer player.

What? Nice comeback, didn't know you were that passionate about soccer. Just trying to have a little fun, but I wont resort to personal attacks.