Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 58 Bryan Station 22

Featured Replies

Congrats to Johnson Central. The Golden Eagles continue to roll. I hope to make the JC-Belfry game this year. I've been told by one of Coach Matney's friends that Coach will take us all out to eat after the game if JC wins. :sssh: :dancingpa :dancingpa :D

How did BS get 22 on JC? Was it the jv or did they do that against the varsity?

How did BS get 22 on JC? Was it the jv or did they do that against the varsity?

 

I think that 2 TD's were against the varsity and 1 was against the JV

How did BS get 22 on JC? Was it the jv or did they do that against the varsity?

 

Bryan Station only scored 7 points on the JC starting defense. Coach Matney started subing in the backups early in the 4th quarter which allowed BS to score 16 points. The score does not indicate how lopsided this game was.

 

Johnson Central had a much better showing tonight than last week. There is still room for alot of improvement in the offensive line, which played much better tonight, and in the passing game. To many dropped passes that Ratliff put right on the money. Grimm was his usually self, not sure on the total yardage, but I know it was over 300 yds. The defense shut the Defenders down all night allowing only 1 scoring drive in the 2nd quarter.

Sounds like a nice game again for JC.......i only watched them for a few minutes against Conner and that backfield trio and the qb is gonna be a load to stop for anyone.......Hope the o-line gets better and the defense plays hard-nosed football all year......good luck to JC!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats Johnson Central on another win.

 

I think you guys have Wheelersburg,Ohio coming up?

The got beat by Portsmouth tonight.

Congrats Johnson Central on another win.

 

I think you guys have Wheelersburg,Ohio coming up?

The got beat by Portsmouth tonight.

 

We do indeed. What was the final score?

JC looked good in there district opener. Just when you thought JC was going to run the ball, you saw a td pass. Just when you thought JC was going to pass, you saw a td run.

 

Anybody have any stats?

Congrats to Johnson Central. The Golden Eagles continue to roll. I hope to make the JC-Belfry game this year. I've been told by one of Coach Matney's friends that Coach will take us all out to eat after the game if JC wins. :sssh: :dancingpa :dancingpa :D

Man I hope Matney decides to tank that game then because he doesn't want to foot the bill!:D

Overall JC played a good game. The defense was good and the offense was good as well. I agree with JC Alumni 76, there needs to be some fine tuning in a few places, but that will come with time.

 

I did hear a cheer that I havent heard in awhile tonight... something like "Hit'em again eagles harder harder."

It's now time for JC to focus on Wheelersburg, OH.

 

3 down, 12 to go!

It's now time for JC to focus on Wheelersburg, OH.

 

3 down, 12 to go!

That should be a pretty good game with Wheelersburg. The Pirates don't have much size but they more than make up for it with speed.

I thought JC looked good tonight, they are not close to where they need to be.

 

The kicking game needs a lot of work.

 

Offence and Defence looked good, but still room to improve. This team is not as good as last year yet, but it is early.

 

I will not see them again till Mongomery game. I hope to see a lot of progress by then.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.