Dixie Heights 44 Covington Catholic 28

cshs81

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking anything away from Joey, but E.J. could make me look good at QB.:D

Red socks and all !:lol: Next week's tailgate theme is BIRD ! Duck , chicken ( wings or ? ) Or even Bluebird ! We could do a turkey or even ostrich burgers !

The full podcast of the Bricking interview will be on TSF tomorrow. I'll link it here when it's up...

NKY HS Football has never had it so good! One of these days your going to go big time on us GT. I hope there's somebody to pick up the torch when it happens.

:dancingpa

Red socks and all !:lol: Next week's tailgate theme is BIRD ! Duck , chicken ( wings or ? ) Or even Bluebird ! We could do a turkey or even ostrich burgers !

I make some the meanest little bird wings you ever had! I'll start making preperations now!:dancingpa :lol: There's a lot of hungry mouths to feed!

I would think that quite a few NAIA schools would be interested in giving him a partial that turns into a full, and any D3 program would salivate over him. I think he could play anywhere, don't know what opportunities he will be given though. Morehead is an excellent opportunity even though they don't give athletic scholarships for football. UK UL or UC may not be out of the question either IMO.

:dancingpa

I make some the meanest little bird wings you ever had! I'll start making preperations now!:dancingpa :lol: There's a lot of hungry mouths to feed!

I wonder if LN or MeanBird would like to join in on the Tailgating theme ? I would love to serve them some HOT WINGS !:lol:

One thing I wish Tom would consider , is letting Jett play WR ! He's a player and was Special Teams MVP tonight ! Big hits and Big K's ! He has great speed and Great Hands also ! I know he's a GREAT K'er , but the O could use a boost at WR !:thumb: Or maybe the Jett sweep !

One thing I wish Tom would consider , is letting Jett play WR ! He's a player and was Special Teams MVP tonight ! Big hits and Big K's ! He has great speed and Great Hands also ! I know he's a GREAT K'er , but the O could use a boost at WR !:thumb: Or maybe the Jett sweep !

He might be the fastest RB not on the field for offense. The kid is a very good skill player, it just so happens he is the place kicker and punter. Too bad for him but good for the team because he's awesome at it.