Bellevue 35 Ludlow 21

buttels

He'll be on soon.

Overall I thought this was a pretty good game for the most part.

Bellevue capitalized on Ludlow's mistakes, but Ludlow didn't do the same, and that's what it came down to.

Rouse had a great game throwing the ball, like 367 or close to that, I can't quite remember what the paper said.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be on soon.

Overall I thought this was a pretty good game for the most part.

Bellevue capitalized on Ludlow's mistakes, but Ludlow didn't do the same, and that's what it came down to.

Rouse had a great game throwing the ball, like 367 or close to that, I can't quite remember what the paper said.

Rouse was 25-47 for 369 yards and 3 td's

It is strange and hard to swallow when you put up numbers that good and lose due to miscues...sounds like my team's first game of the season. ;)

Yes sir it is, but hey, I'm rooting for you for the rest of the year, unless somehow you meet Ludlow again, but good luck.:ylsuper:

WOW!!! People calm down I didn't have the chance to get on the computer until now. I know I think I counted 4 or 5 post with people calling me out on here...And I dont know why, because if you all go look back at the prediction thread everything I said about the game happened..I said Ludlow had alot of playmakers and speed that would do very well against Bellevue defense, and well they did. I said whoever makes the least mistakes would the game, and that is what happened. Ludlow GAVE Bellevue the ball 3 times, and had 3 or 4 other stupid mistakes that really killed Ludlow...

Congrats Bellevue on the win! :thumb:

How about those Tigers baby!! nice road win against a formidable opponent.

Give us the straight up FutureCoach.

Was you able to make the game?

Because if you didn't you did miss a very good game. Ludlow killed themselves in the game. There was a 28 point swing because of the mistakes Ludlow had. Out of the 4 turnovers Ludlow had, only one was caused by the Bellevue defense...Here are the things that happened in the 28 point swing that went against Ludlow...

1. On a simple pitch to the runningback, the runner mishandled it and dropped it and Bellevue recovered on the 4 yard line, and scored 2 plays later.

2. Ludlow drives the ball 60 yards to the 5 yard line of Bellevue, and do a play action pass, and Jarrett has a guy open in the back of the endzone, but he threw probably the worst pass he has thrown in 2 years as the starter QB that I have seen, because he simply had a bad pass and threw it right to the Bellevue guy, when all he had to do was just loft it over the guy. So thats 2 mistakes that Ludlow hurt them ownselves on and had a 14 point swing.

3. Ludlow stops Bellevue to start 2nd half and makes them punt, and grant logan takes the punt back 70 yards to the 3 yard line, but is called back because of holding on the opposite side of the field from where the play was going.

4. So after Ludlow has to go back to the 15 yard line after that holding penalty, they throw a pass to Buddy Ludsford who usually catches everything and of coarse it bounces off his hands and straight in the air and Bellevue intercepts and takes it back for a touchdown..

So thats a simple 28 point swing right there that had in 4 plays on Ludlow mistakes. And the crazy thing is that those mistakes that happened and by the players that did it, is usually mistakes that you never see happen by those players. It was just one of those days.

There was also two more drives Ludlow had to like the 15 yard line, and once again they kill them selves. Jarrett Rouse did a big no no and took a 15 yard sack when he should have just threw the ball away, but he was trying to make a play and stay alive to find a receiver. So cant fault him to bad for trying to make a play..Then Ludlow again gets the ball to the 15 yard line and had a illegal procedure and a unsportsman like conduct pentalty on one of the coaches I think for saying something to the officials about a call. That took them back to 3rd and 20.

So the theme of the night was Ludlow killing themselves basically, and I think all the Bellevue faithful on here who would have seen the game would have to admit that was a big reason why Bellevue was able to get out of there with a win...

Now I am going to say something that is probably going to get people going on here. But I will say this Bellevue probably better hope that Ludlow does not beat Dayton this week. Because Im telling you, Bellevue dont want to see Ludlow again in the playoffs. You might not want to admit it, but it was pretty clear last night, that it is a very bad matchup for Bellevue, and that Bellevue would match up with Dayton alot better, and would be better off seeing Dayton in the playoffs than seeing Ludlow again...

Still no Futchercoach???? Seriously, someone needs to check the bridges down there. Nothing to be down about FC, Belevue has a good program and a very good coach. I really like what he did with the young Ryle program.

Wow, I cant get on the computer until now and people think its because I trying to stay away from getting on here? I mean I was upset about the loss, but anyone would be upset about a loss when they see the better team lose, and just kill themselves all night long. Because as I said before there was a 28 point swing in 4 simple plays in the game, and it had nothing to do with what Bellevue did to Ludlow. 3 of the 4 turnovers Ludlow had was not caused by Bellevue at all, and was Ludlow just pretty much giving it to Bellevue. I know I am upset about the loss, but I seen what I needed to see last night to see who is the better team. And that is why I just hope that Ludlow beats Dayton this week and gets the other shot at Bellevue, because I believe it definitely will be a different outcome on who wins...

Let me say one thing here, I realized in the post that I have just posted, makes it seem like I am taking something away from Bellevue. But I not trying to because they are a pretty good football team, and took advantage of Ludlow killing themselves, and that is what a team is suppose to do. After seeing the game last night, I believe that Ludlow and Bellevue will be the 2 and 3 seeds this year, because I believe both will beat Dayton...However I just feel that if Ludlow gets the chance to play Bellevue again, that it will be a different outcome, because I believe from what I saw last night that Ludlow really is the better team, and probably wont have those mistakes again next time to lose it for them, because the mistakes they had were mistakes as I said that they usually never make...

Glad your ok Future coach, we were worried about you.

I agree that Turnovers will kill you and turn momentum but they are part of the game and to be honest, any team that travels to play Ludlow needs atleast 2 turnovers to stay in the game.

Rouse had pretty good numbers if you take out the INT's, he better ice the elbow today.

Bellevue sounds like also had a consistent running game with Buckler and Barrett combining for over 135 yrds on the ground on 20+ carries. That is about 6 or 7 yrds a pop so give em credit for establishing the run.

I like the Buckler kid stepping up as a sophomore.

Also pretty impressed with the Logan kid snagging 12 catches.

Should be a good district overall and I do also agree that I think Bellevue and Ludlow will get the Greendevils this year.

Was you able to make the game?

Because if you didn't you did miss a very good game. Ludlow killed themselves in the game. There was a 28 point swing because of the mistakes Ludlow had. Out of the 4 turnovers Ludlow had, only one was caused by the Bellevue defense...Here are the things that happened in the 28 point swing that went against Ludlow...

1. On a simple pitch to the runningback, the runner mishandled it and dropped it and Bellevue recovered on the 4 yard line, and scored 2 plays later.

2. Ludlow drives the ball 60 yards to the 5 yard line of Bellevue, and do a play action pass, and Jarrett has a guy open in the back of the endzone, but he threw probably the worst pass he has thrown in 2 years as the starter QB that I have seen, because he simply had a bad pass and threw it right to the Bellevue guy, when all he had to do was just loft it over the guy. So thats 2 mistakes that Ludlow hurt them ownselves on and had a 14 point swing.

3. Ludlow stops Bellevue to start 2nd half and makes them punt, and grant logan takes the punt back 70 yards to the 3 yard line, but is called back because of holding on the opposite side of the field from where the play was going.

4. So after Ludlow has to go back to the 15 yard line after that holding penalty, they throw a pass to Buddy Ludsford who usually catches everything and of coarse it bounces off his hands and straight in the air and Bellevue intercepts and takes it back for a touchdown..

So thats a simple 28 point swing right there that had in 4 plays on Ludlow mistakes. And the crazy thing is that those mistakes that happened and by the players that did it, is usually mistakes that you never see happen by those players. It was just one of those days.

There was also two more drives Ludlow had to like the 15 yard line, and once again they kill them selves. Jarrett Rouse did a big no no and took a 15 yard sack when he should have just threw the ball away, but he was trying to make a play and stay alive to find a receiver. So cant fault him to bad for trying to make a play..Then Ludlow again gets the ball to the 15 yard line and had a illegal procedure and a unsportsman like conduct pentalty on one of the coaches I think for saying something to the officials about a call. That took them back to 3rd and 20.

So the theme of the night was Ludlow killing themselves basically, and I think all the Bellevue faithful on here who would have seen the game would have to admit that was a big reason why Bellevue was able to get out of there with a win...

1. It was an option pitch and Bellevue had both the QB and RB covered. \

2. Both receivers totally covered. QB should not have thrown the ball at all. There was no one to "loft" the ball to. He was covered.

3. Obvious clip on the cover man about 5 feet from the returner.

4. Ludlow receiver could have caught the ball but didn't. The Bellevue DB responded exactly as he should have. It is called tip drill.

Ludlow has a good team, especially at the skill positions. They are well coached and they played a good game. Bellevue seemed a little flat to begin the game, but controlled the game from the last part of the first half to the end. Ludlow had -16 yards rushing. Give Bellevue the credit they deserve and stop saying Ludlow "killed" themselves. By saying that you are not giving the credit where it should go -- to the Bellevue Tigers! "Can you beat that BLACK and GOLD? Hell NO!"