Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Week One

Featured Replies

Can this be like Baseball and have a rain out?
Uh, no!! :D
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh, no!! :D

When I'm done with DiceK, you're next:D

I'll tell you what...Brees didn't make me excited about this fantasy football season last night, lol.

 

I think it's just you:p

 

You may be jinxed:D

Godot,

 

I sent you a PM last night and this morning...let me know if you've got it!

Godot,

 

You need to check my scoring out....the site says that AP for MIN had 74 yards rushing when he in fact had 103 yards rushing and 60 yards receiving with a TD.....big difference..

Live scoring is unofficial. Or so it says at the top of the page.

When I'm done with DiceK, you're next:D
Bring it on!!!!!!!!!! :p:D
Godot,

 

You need to check my scoring out....the site says that AP for MIN had 74 yards rushing when he in fact had 103 yards rushing and 60 yards receiving with a TD.....big difference..

The rookie hasn't stopped complaining sine he got in the league...

^ ;) . . I have used that site for 5 years...and it had never been that wrong before.

Bad first week for the Rats. I would still like my chances if it wasnt for Steve Smith.

Bad first week for the Rats. I would still like my chances if it wasnt for Steve Smith.

 

Not so fast, my team is playing just as bad if not worse this week. You'll be fine...

Not so fast, my team is playing just as bad if not worse this week. You'll be fine...

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we combined scores, it would still be low.

If I remember right, my championship season started out 0-4 or 0-3. I dont get too excited this early.

Thank You Tony Romo...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.