Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Week One

Featured Replies

HAPPY B-DAY Godot:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the Pythons? Probably wouldn't have won with a lineup but EKR must be a busy man.

I scored 57 stinking points. Good thing this year doesnt matter and next year is when it counts because it looks like a long season for the Rats. :D

I scored in the 80's yet I still lost. :lol:

1-0 for the rookie.

  • Author

I finally got connected back. Thank you Guru.

  • Author
What happened to the Pythons? Probably wouldn't have won with a lineup but EKR must be a busy man.
I just got the PM with the Pythons lineup at he sent me on Satuday. I'm going to go fix the lineup now.
  • Author

Week One Results

Huggs Thuggs (120 pts) Paintsville Pythons (36 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (113 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (88 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (93 pts) Richmond Outsiders (66 pts)

Grayson County Swamptrash (90 pts) Possum Trot WarHogs (74 pts)

East End Evolution (92 pts) Kalamazoo Wings (82 pts)

Louisa Lumber (78 pts) Florence Fighters (54 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (83 pts) Shelby Cards (61 pts)

Louisville Legends (79 pts) Auxier RiverRats (57 pts)

Week One Results

Huggs Thuggs (120 pts) Paintsville Pythons (36 pts)

 

I just got the PM with the Pythons lineup at he sent me on Satuday. I'm going to go fix the lineup now.

 

:laugh:

 

Doesn't look like it helped much.

 

Sorry EKR, I couldn't resist

It was only 84 points... :walk:

It was only 84 points... :walk:

From 0 to 36 in under a minute:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.