Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halo 3

Featured Replies

I never really got into this game either.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like it because I'm absolutely horrible at it... I admit it.

Microsoft is lucky they have Halo 3 because tons of people are waiting to buy a Xbox 360 until Halo 3 comes out.

 

I don't have it preordered and probably will just wait till I can find a copy in the store. It's an awesome game, and hopefully they'll fix and type of modding or game glitches, i'm sick of cheaters.

 

If it makes you feel any better in Halo 3 you can't go on top of the maps. If you do you get shot by gun turrets. I think it was one of those things where they realized it might still be possible no matter what they did, so they just made it so it was undesirable to do it.

You're crazy, graphics don't compare...

 

Buddy of mine got ticked bc he had 2 360 break on him. Took it to the game store and got rid of it for a PS3. Less than two weeks later he had gone back to his 360; got an elite instead. Said he couldn't stand the PS3 after a week or so, but did love it for a short time.

I can't wait, unfortunately I don't have a 360 yet... but my day is coming soon.

 

From what I've seen of the 360, it's a lot more like a straight up computer than a pure gaming system. Is there any way I could hook my computer up to it and do file transfers, or is that just a crazy question?

I can't wait, unfortunately I don't have a 360 yet... but my day is coming soon.

 

From what I've seen of the 360, it's a lot more like a straight up computer than a pure gaming system. Is there any way I could hook my computer up to it and do file transfers, or is that just a crazy question?

 

 

Im not too sure, but I woudnt be surprised if someone found a way to do so.

  • Author
I can't wait, unfortunately I don't have a 360 yet... but my day is coming soon.

 

From what I've seen of the 360, it's a lot more like a straight up computer than a pure gaming system. Is there any way I could hook my computer up to it and do file transfers, or is that just a crazy question?

 

If you have windows media connect... you sure can

I can't wait, unfortunately I don't have a 360 yet... but my day is coming soon.

 

From what I've seen of the 360, it's a lot more like a straight up computer than a pure gaming system. Is there any way I could hook my computer up to it and do file transfers, or is that just a crazy question?

 

What pths said, you sure can, in fact I'm signed on to MSN messenger whenever I get online as well. Also download alot of movies and tv shows on there.

I hope I like Halo 3 better than I Liked Halo 2...I loved Halo 1...I Played and beat 1 on all levels.I can't get into 2 enough to get through it...:cool:

Just won a TEAM SWAT Game 50 to -1. I didnt die the entire match.

Just won a TEAM SWAT Game 50 to -1. I didnt die the entire match.

 

Sorry man that's not impressive, that's just sad. How many suicides did the other team have?

Sorry man that's not impressive, that's just sad. How many suicides did the other team have?

 

 

I thought it was impressive :D Gotta give me some love considering it was a SWAT match :thumb: They only had one guy who had 2 suicides.

 

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gameid=763330866&player=MR%20LaNdFiLL

 

My bad, 2 guys had 2 suicides each.

I thought it was impressive :D Gotta give me some love considering it was a SWAT match :thumb: They only had one guy who had 2 suicides.

 

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gameid=763330866&player=MR%20LaNdFiLL

 

My bad, 2 guys had 2 suicides each.

 

Sorry man wasn't trying to be mean or anything. It's just that unless it's ranked I don't think much of it. and with two guests that both have TWO suicides. I've gone 27 and 0 on ranked and felt good. That's all. But props either which way man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.